Search results

1. V

Trying to troubleshoot listening fatigue

A very quick update: As an experiment - I replaced my SMSL class D amplifier with a 5 year old Yamaha Class A/B Receiver that I had. The difference is dramatic. Fatigue is gone. So I def think a different amp def will do the trick. I'm going to try to find a Class A or Class AB amp for my...
  2. V

Thank you; I am going to move them away from my desk and see if that improves the overall experience.
  3. V

Thanks all for your responses - much oblidged! >As others have mentioned Eq the speakers and if you can measure the rooms Frequency Response and post the graphs here. Then you will get much more focused and corrective advice. I shall do this and report back!
  4. V

Thank you! I am listening at very low volumes (so 10-15 on the SMSL dial); I don't think volume causes my fatigue; As I mentioned - I had the Reisong A10 for a while and listening at louder volumes than this gave me no fatigue. The current setup gives me a headache in an hour. It somehow just...
  5. V

Venerated Audiophiles - I come seeking wisdom. Always loved music - but since WFH - have gotten back into it and have been on a fun audio journey to setup the perfect WFH desktop setup. Right now - trying to solve for smoothness & listening fatigue I tried a few speakers - Klipsch (headache)...
Top Bottom