Search results

1. KEFCarver

Would like to see comments on the youtube video "The BEST HIFI Power quality video you will see in 2023 visiting inakustik"

I came across this a few hours ago and watched parts of it and thought I would "share" it here and am curious what others think, particularly the "Proving Theory" section. I am cracking up as I am typing this. Here is the video link....
  2. KEFCarver

Review of the MCM Custom Audio Model 50-8394 IR Remote Volume control

This is a review of the MCM Custom Audio Model 50-8394 IR Remote Volume control. It costs about $50 and can be purchased here: https://www.newark.com/mcm-custom-audio/50-8394/line-level-volume-control-rohs/dp/79X4195 It was brought to my attention by the Skylabs Audio YouTube channel: Our...
  3. KEFCarver

Technical Review of the NJ&FX AUDIO PW-6 “HiFi Audio Power Switcher” (A/B switch)

This is a review of the NJ&FXAUDIO PW-6 “HiFi Audio Power Switcher”. I had been looking for an A/B speaker/amplifier switcher and really liked the Douk VU3 “Little Bear”, which I purchased. I was happy with until I tested it and discovered that it had a +1dB boost in the frequency response at...
  4. KEFCarver

To Klipsch KG2 or not, that is the Question...

A friend of mine has a pair of Klipsch KG2's (WO) that he said I can have, I just need to pay for the shipping from Maryland to Tucson, which is about $200. He is the original owner of them and they look pristine from the pictures he sent. I am looking for a better pair of speakers for my...
Top Bottom