Search results

1. A

Truthear Nova IEMs

Hi All, could someone be so kind to clarify: 1) what is mysterious "crin. 5128 tomorrow"? 2) What is graph below? some reference curve? 3) What magic incantation "F7B7d..." at the bottom of the graph means :) Thanks
  2. A

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

Dead folks, I would like to ask you. How does the sound differ from Hexa? Let me explain. I see everywhere only positive feedback about hexa but when my old acquaintance gave me them to listen I was shocked. Lifeless sound with recessed 7khz-9khz range. No air, no instruments separation, sound...
  3. A

SONCOZ SGP1 Stereo Amplifier Review

Thanks to all for answers! What kind of exact devices from price/value standpoint you could suggest? 2-3 examples that could match this amplifier.
  4. A

I don't think every DAC has true output level regulator, i think they have just digital one.
  5. A

Might be stupid but how to change volume level for such amplifier without volume regulator?
  6. A

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

Hi folks, good time for everyone! I visited a friend with my FH7 and played a bit with his popular usb dongle-dac. As a owner of 9038d I have the following questions now: 1. When I connect my 9038d to the android phone I hear loud ugly pop click but nothing similar with my friend dingle. Could...
  7. A

USB Dongle DAC

Has anybody faced shanling ua3 measurements?
  8. A

Excuse me but what adapter do you mean? type-c -> type-c ? @IVX Do I understand correctly that all units are calibrated there...
  9. A

Guys, Is there any reason to upgrade from old 9038d to the new one?
  10. A

Speakers measurements anatomy

Hi folks, i am sorry if this is wrong place to ask but i would like to understand speakers measurement theory. I understand really good measurements of DACs and amplifiers but those "3d direction plots" sounds like magic. Could you please provide good articles references. I think language...
  11. A

Might be I am too naive, but I believe putting manual to box with screenshots from tweak9038 could help and slogan "buying the app you support us to calibrate every device as it really time consuming thing" P.S. What value should I put as TCC to 0db volume point?
  12. A

thanks, individual calibration is a killer feature. "Феноменально" (С)
  13. A

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

I am thinking to buy but I don't want to be in a position when I buy today the goods and next day you see a new version is available. What could be better? I don't know:) More power, usage as DAC for external amplifier, better capacitor for power filter.
  14. A

Am I right that numbers on my unit "TCC 2/-66" mean compensation without load? and with headphones I must use what I see in tweak app by default (2/-55)? Thanks
  15. A

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Are there any plans to release updated version of 9038S?
  16. A

Tested 9038D vs Cayin N5 mk2 SS (high gain) with AKG 712 Pro in DAC mode connected to my Windows desktop. I must say deepest bass is really better on Cayin. The player bass heavy, tight and punchy. This might be due to non flat frequency response of the player, but very likely 9038D simply lacks...
  17. A

BTW I checked galaxy S8. it works with playing and charging same time with my device you can find in thread earlier. So I very confident it works with galaxy S9, S10 and so on...
  18. A

I checked my LG G7, My samsung tab S7 and my wife's Huawei P20. All they work good, going to check galaxy S8 and mi9 lite soon.
  19. A

Might be useful for someone, just bought this 6 in 1 device. Work perfectly. Allow both my devices to charge and use 9038D same time.
  20. A

Is the any difference in sound possible with bad USB cable? I believe I am not stupid because I undestand that is fully digital signal transmission but might be some parameters like jitter could be affected by bad signal quality. Might be I am wrong but AFAIK USB DAC transition protocol doesn't...
Top Bottom