Search results

1. I

How Do I Keep My Apartment Neighbor From Hearing My Subwoofer?

I think I can make something like this with clay and some silver tape
  2. I

no way, I just spent 5k in new speakers. It must exist a solution
  3. I

I just bought a new pair of speakers and today was the second time I got the downstairs neighbor on my door complaining from the bass shaking his apartment. I swear it wasn’t too loud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) but I mean, What can I do to try to isolate the bass from the floor? Is there any DIY solution...
  4. I

Node2i PSU mod

What are your thoughts about this PSU upgrade on the Node2i? the improved PSU is made by https://pd-cf.com/produkt/bluesound-node-2-2i-upgrade-kit-low-noise-psu-interface-smpsu/ here are the first audio tests with the improved PSU on and off. Headphones recommended Audio Test improved PSU and...
  5. I

Ethernet Surge filter for Audio improvements?

And what is the purpose of this Surge Protector? It won’t affect anything?
  6. I

thank you Sir, I have actually another question, please. I'm getting ground loop from my FTP CAT7 shielded cables, they are making my streamer to click every time I turn on the lights. Will CAT6 unshielded solve my problem?
  7. I

what about his allegations about galvanic isolation?
  8. I

Does this make any sense? This guy claims he's getting much better audio after installing a 15 bucks network surge protector before his streamer. Article is in German but can easily be translated on Chrome I'm honestly asking, is this possible?
  9. I

Network Surge protector on streamer

sorry I confuse myself. It's the digital output, Optical or Coax that is limited to 24/96, not the wifi
  10. I

sorry I confuse myself. It's the digital output, Optical or Coax that is limited to 24/96, not the wifi
  11. I

yes it's in the specs and also it's a common fact even discussed here Article
  12. I

I just ordered an Ethernet surge protector, this one, and I'll see what happens, but there are many people advising me to try changing all my FTP cables to UTP because the shielding on the FTP could be creating the ground loop.
  13. I

yes, but streaming over Wifi is limited to 24/96 in most devices including the Node2i what kills any possibility to listen to MQA and HiRes
  14. I

unfortunately, it's not the Node2i, I tested with another Streamer also connected to the Digital coax output, and the same happened. the other one was the Audiolab 6000N streamer.
  15. I

yes, the click comes from the Node2i when connected to the ethernet cable. I already tried all combinations of plugs, ethernet cables, extensions, adaptors, nothing works.
Top Bottom