Search results

1. Docmoggy

Truthear Shio and Topping G5 Comparison

Finally received the Truthear SHIO DAC/AMP(?) Toggle from Shenzhenaudio I ordered a while back forgetting Chinese new year was imminent. Lesson learnt. Anyway, I've been, like all those addicted to audiophile noise (or is it nonsense?), reading the reviews for this DAC. Most have given it the...
  2. Docmoggy

SMSL SU-10 Firmware Upload Notes for Dummies (like me)

Hello to the people that have headed here looking for notes on how to upload the latest firmware for the SMSL SU-10 (only). I thought I'd scribble something to avoid the pitfalls I found when trying to decipher the instructions by SMSL. I'm sure it's perfectly sensible to most people, but I was...
  3. Docmoggy

Matrix X - Sabre 3 News?

I’m thinking of buying the recently launched Matrix Audio X Sabre 3 DAC Streamer. Seems to do everything! Has anyone purchased one and would like to provide some feedback? regards
  4. Docmoggy

Playing Apple Hi-Res Lossless directly through DAC from IPad/Phone etc...

Hello audio enthusiasts, Having been thoroughly disillusioned with MQA, Apple’s recent launch of its Hi-Res lossless, at no additional cost with free month long trial, is a mighty tempting alternative. Even if Spotify’s equivalent lossless offering is braced over the horizon, I still fancy...
  5. Docmoggy

Passive Pre amp to DAC

Hello, Being an engineer - of the mechanical variety - it is a pleasure to finally see lots and lots of data carried out by highly qualified and experience professionals. I must say, I did do a lot of FFT and Laplace Transforms many moons ago, but it was great to see Amir take time to tutor us...
Top Bottom