Search results

1. P

new KEF KC62 dual 6.5" subwoofer

Update: from Kef USA There is a fix for that known issue that affects some customers and they are being dealt with as needed. New subs will have the fix but, obviously, units which were already in transit or sitting on shelves won't have it. If when you get yours you find you have the issue...
  2. P

@napilopez jus wondering how you are progressing with your review :-)
  3. P

Someone from the Roon community has been so kind to provide a workaround. Copy/paste : From the Roon community someone has come up with a workaround. Link to the article >> https://community.roonlabs.com/t/using-kef-ls50-wireless-ii-with-a-subwoofer/157545/17 Content (copy/paste) Select the...
  4. P

Not sure if they have apple or similar tactics as there are plenty of wireless adapters on the market that will connect through the RCA plug... anyway.. we'll see when i get mine...probably one more week to go :-)
  5. P

Hmmm.. i wonder why that should be the case as there is a A/D (24 bit/48khz) converter & wifi transmitter in the module.. unless Kef decided to go for max compatibility and reconverting the digital signal back to analog at the receiver end..but then a separate connector does not make sense as...
  6. P

when diving into the tech details of the KW1 wireless received (and how this might connect internally): the tech specs state that the receiver has a 2V output. Now i do not know whether the KW1 interfaces digitally to the KC62 electronics or through the LFE connector internally - but is seems to...
  7. P

No i’m not, kef would need to confirm that. let’s assume it is not bypassing the lfe/rca analog input: then you would simply connect the receiver on the lfe or rca inputs, no need for a separate connector... hence my assumption that the extra receiver connector is likely to bypass some of the...
  8. P

i wouldn’t be surprised if the wake up problems disappear as it will receive a digital signal - i suspect that the wake up issues come from an a/d converter on the lfe input Edit/additon: the fact that the wireless module has it's own connector on the KC62 leads me to suspect it has it's own...
  9. P

Just wondering whether this wake up issue also occurs when using the wireless module?
  10. P

Finally some time to respond using my pc. The setting shown are the ones that the Kef app is proposing when using the LS50 wireless 2's. As for the wakeup issues - if you have a look at my issue table on google drive one of the other users has similar issues - you might want to check with him.
  11. P

Good morning NapiLopez, Just curious on the progress in testing the KC62 / SVS 3000 micro.. any first/draft measurements that would be willing to share (note that i have already ordered my KC62). Kr, P.
  12. P

Nice! For me: another 2 weeks wait... The kef connect app recommends these settings with the ls50w2’s Volume/gain at 15:00 or 3 o’clock High pass at 70hz Low pass at 45hz does that help?
  13. P

Yes - the amount of engineering (and cost) that went into the analysis, design and production of this type of driver cannot be covered by 1 product only - your guess is probably right that this is part of a larger effort in moving the speaker design to the next level and potentially release a...
  14. P

i just look at the video - i find them really hilarious in most cases (also on how people try to create content - just to catch viewers)... But i have to agree that review quality goes down the drain in these type of “reviews”
  15. P

Haha - that is already done. They have fixed this in their new batch/production run (that is what their confirmed to me). I have asked Kef to confirm from which serial number this is fixed. No answer received (yet). If you follow my link with the issues you will see the official response from...
  16. P

Thanks just curious about your initial (even when not perfect) measurements. FWIW i have just ordered the KC62 as this will better suit the room (even when the svs might be better). Note that i got a very good offer on the KC62 & KW1 so that made the decision easier. On the wireless side of...
  17. P

i don't mind a small delay if this allows Kef to fix a number of issues.. As for issues : i have compiled a list with issues & solutions/responses from Kef and it can be found here >> Link <<
Top Bottom