Search results

1. S

New JBL LSR306P Mk II

Hello all, Just saw that JBL has added a 6.5'' version to the LSR MkII line. http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/recording-broadcast/3-series-mkii/306p-mkii Fits nicely between the 5 and 8 inch versions - hopefully better bass reproduction than the 5'', but works better for smaller rooms than...
  2. S

Dr. Toole's comments in anticipation to his new book on Acoustics and Psychoacoustics

Hi all, I have borrowed the below text from a JBL thread at AVSforum.com Really interesting read from Dr. Toole. I especially liked the part where he discusses imaging and what affects it. Fascinating...
  3. S

How Hearing Works - Interesting Video (plus video on hearing loss)

Hi all, Very interesting video showing how our hearing works: This one is about hearing loss. I never knew the reason why high frequencies are the first to go.
  4. S

Dr. Floyd Toole' system - with pictures

Hi all, just found an interesting post at avsforum that I thought members here would enjoy. What is incredible to me are the pictures of Dr. Tools system and how he positioned his speakers, especially since he doesn't use equalization above the transition frequencies. Very cool to see what he...
Top Bottom