Search results

1. j^j=e^-pi/2

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Mine locked up after firmware install. Does not get past splash screen. Edit: Update. reset to factory firmware and retried. Now works fine.
  2. j^j=e^-pi/2

Electric Shock

Got shocked when I was 12 from my ham radio tube plate cap. Just plain being dumb. Just put my finger on it. Dumb. Hurt bad. Passed out for a while. Didn't tell parents because I didn't want them to take away my ham radio. From that moment onward, I always have my left hand in my...
  3. j^j=e^-pi/2

A Call For Humor!

I'm confused about the original posting as well. Am I just not understanding it? A bunch of random letters and symbols posted as an image. Can someone explain it?
  4. j^j=e^-pi/2

How do you feel about other people using your stereo?

Fairly expensive stereo here, decent turntable, components, etc. I encouraged my kids to "have at it" when they had to motor skills to drop a needle. It sparked an interest in music and results are that they are currently principals in their respective musical instruments at their reasonably...
  5. j^j=e^-pi/2

Artists you like who are famous in your country but who are virtually unknown to the rest of the world

In Lithuania, Vitas is quite popular Adding another Baltic band, the great Finnish metal band Hevisaurus. I am soooo proud of my heritiage!!!!
  6. j^j=e^-pi/2

Alec Baldwin shooting: Lawyer suggests potential sabotage on ‘Rust’ set.

I watched the interview. Do you think he completely turned off his acting skills during the discussion?
  7. j^j=e^-pi/2

I have no experience with revolvers SA or DA. Just the usual modern pistols and sporting rifles, etc. Question, could you partially pull back the hammer on the revolver just before it locks and then release it and make the gun fire? That way, he would be telling the truth... he didn't pull...
  8. j^j=e^-pi/2

Take the whole Hollywood production stuff (blame game) out of the equation. It was simply a man mishandling a real gun. If you handle potentially dangerous things, you are obligated to educate yourself. If Baldwin followed the well know and universal firearm rules, he wouldn't have killed...
  9. j^j=e^-pi/2

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

I telnet connected to my mini ipro 3. Anyone know login/password?
  10. j^j=e^-pi/2

When did you decide to study STEM major in university? Tips for my daughter?

Have her major in music and minor in math/stats or physics. The world needs more music and peace. Best computer programmer I encountered was a music major who taught himself programming. I started in music, but graduated with applied physics (it's like 5 years of horribly difficult...
  11. j^j=e^-pi/2

Poll & discussion: UFOs / UAPs / Other Intelligent Life in Universe

I've heard that many aliens have very long lifespans (like 10,000 of our years). Interstellar travel to them would be like a long sea voyage under sail to us. Doable.
  12. j^j=e^-pi/2

Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M - review/comparison?

USB to Windows 10. 5.0 driver. Software Audirvana and the native Tidal and Qobuz apps. No problems with WASAPI or ASIO It just works fine. Are there more than just myself and MBWORLDZ who've tried the 200m?
  13. j^j=e^-pi/2

Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M - review/comparison?

I've had the 200m for a few weeks. No problems with MQA delay. Wonder if there are any more new owners out there who can chime in?
  14. j^j=e^-pi/2

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

@Dan Clark : What's the lead time? Might want to order a set.
  15. j^j=e^-pi/2

Audiophiliac gives Audio Science Review channel a plug

"gaining a lot of followers" Not sure how accurate this calculator is: Steve Guttenberg Audiophiliac's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats and as a comparison: Audio Science Review's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats
Top Bottom