Search results

1. Gadget Goober

Please kindly see my HD-6XX graph - accurate enough from my Mini-DSP EARS?

Hello folks, upon advice from the obviously knowledgeable Solderdude and others, I've now tested a well known set of cans, the 6XX, instead of my AKG K240df (very little in the way of graphs for those), and changed my compensation to the ones provided by SBAF. I'm just attempting to ensure my...
  2. Gadget Goober

Just moved and finally can have a headphone listening room. Pics of my insanity inside.

No, the wife hasn't divorced me... yet. But she did walk in and say "wow" and left. It wasn't a great "wow", either LOL I'm a collector of the bizarre for aesthetics, and/or what sounds good to me at a reasonable price, not necessarily the pricy. We recently moved and I've been able to start a...
  3. Gadget Goober

Anyone here own a pair of Jeklin Floats? 'Cause I just did something...

I just did something... something stupid or brilliant. Anyone here still own a set of Floats? Preferably PS2 or at least the electrostat variant? All joking aside, repair is my forte, and these Floats were pretty much in the condition I was willing to work with. eBay German seller accepted my...
  4. Gadget Goober

Does this graph look correct for a AKG K240 DF? Only my 2nd attempt!

Howdy folks! I'm so glad I found this forum, holy heck. This is my first post and I'm stoked to "feel" that this forum is finally a judgement-free area. I was sort of hesitant to join other forums, and ended up not doing so because I'm relatively new to this world, as compared with the seasoned...
Top Bottom