Search results

1. oldmate

Best bass headphones

I have the Ebony and yes, no eq for me either.
  2. oldmate

Anyone else use rtings as part of researching headphones?

For Headphones no but when I was looking for a new 4K TV yes. I do sometimes compare frequency responses between 2 headphones though - that can be handy.
  3. oldmate

Best bass headphones

I always thought Tyll was beating the meat in that video!! Or maybe that's what I look like.
  4. oldmate

What did we regret in our audio life.

Philips DCC. Laserdiscs. I'm an early adopter.
  5. oldmate

Portable Headphone amp recommendation

I'm currently using the Topping NX4DSD as both a portable and desktop solution. Listening to it now as a desktop DAC/AMP and it is amazing. Such extraordinary value for the money.
  6. oldmate

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

I meant say cable forum topic not thread. I read that review but already knew what the result would be, especially from audioquest.
  7. oldmate

Me too - over it. If I'm not mistaken there is no cable thread here - how refreshing is that!!
  8. oldmate

Live Albums

I'm into Live Blu-Ray Concerts and this one ain't too shabby; And in my humble opinion the best opening riff ever;
  9. oldmate

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R, DT 770 80 Ohm, Fostex TR-X00 Ebony.
  10. oldmate

Hi Everybody, Another Aussie here. Arrived hear after being a member of all the usual forums but like my compatriot above got sick and tired of audiophile nonsense and hype trains. Have been into music ever since I heard Ricky Nelson's Garden Party - hence the name oldmate as I am old!! I'm...
Top Bottom