Search results

1. M

Haffler DH-220 upgrade path

Thanks for all the replies. Bot busy with other projects and work, but hope to get back to the Haffler soon. Currently, it's sitting on my workbench. Based on the input here, I am going to do some of the recommended testing and take the "less is more" approach.
  2. M

Maybe I'm usong the wrong terminology, but my nad definitley has more detail and thats just usong the power amp section (by-passing the preamp).
  3. M

Thanks for the input so far. Haflermichi, you make a good point. I have the manual, so I should be able to check all the settings and test the ps caps easy enough. I've never tested capacitors before, but I'm sure I I can find some instructions on line. If nothing else, I can charhe them up...
  4. M

HI, I have a Haffler DH-220 that operates find but sound a bit tired/lackluster. I got if for $150 a year ago and just through it into service. I'm thinking it's time to do some upgrades for it. Some background on me and my skills. I understand basic electronics pretty well. I've done some...
Top Bottom