Search results

1. jabberwalkie

AudioScienceReview discussion on AS.

Why don't you listen to amplifiers or DACs then if I may ask? Wouldn't a listening test be a good empirical check if the measurements are correct in assessing preferences in their case as well? If I understand that correctly, since JBL 305 and KEF LS50 have the same score, in their case there...
  2. jabberwalkie

Thanks for the friendly welcome and all your posts, guys. I think I've got some material to think over but it's got late. I also hope that in case of some further questions I can count on your clarifications. Cheers!
  3. jabberwalkie

Sounds like Zen. Zen isn't science.
  4. jabberwalkie

So you claim that less than 66% of people on average would prefer LS50 ofer KRK, right?
  5. jabberwalkie

I don't get it. I have come here with hope of getting an objective, scientific audio advice. You guys, as I understand it, are against subjective listening tests cause they are unreliable and you base your knowledge on 'audio science' which suggests that by using different measurements it is...
  6. jabberwalkie

Most if not all audio magazines review cables, do you suggest it's a conspiracy?
  7. jabberwalkie

Shouldn't the 'points' system refer to the quality, including sound quality of a given gear? If there is no 'correlation' between the two, what's the sense of the points system?
  8. jabberwalkie

I'm far from being an expert but I think it's difficult to disagree in 100% with eg this guy's (who claims he used to be an audio dealer) logic and arguments, I even wonder what would @amirm say: AS post
  9. jabberwalkie

AFAIK there are people from all around the world there. An interesting and possibly controversial discussion is taking place there anyway, IMO that is.
  10. jabberwalkie

Hi, I'm new here. I've just seen this on audiophilestyle.com, thought some might find it interesting or want to reply to some topics touched upon: ASR Audio Science Review forum Cheers!
Top Bottom