Search results

1. W

Recommend an Amp + Preamp for Revel F208 speakers (with DIRAC)

I'm getting a pair of Revel F208 speakers and would like to change my amp + pre while I'm at it. It looks like the NAD c399 checks all my boxes, but I am second guessing if there might be a better option out there that I'm missing. Here's my must haves: enough power (speakers rated for 300wpc...
  2. W

Need a 2 in x 4 out audio interface with a great headphone amp - recommendations?

I need a portable audio interface for gigs, and I would like to also use it at home as a desktop headphone amp for casual listening - on Audeze mm-100 headphones which are 18ohms, 98db sensitive, and minimum power level >100mW (>200mW recommended). Along with the headphone amp, here are my...
  3. W

Recommend an RCA input switcher?

Could anyone recommend me an RCA input switcher box? I need 3 inputs minimum. I'm considering ditching my preamp to use the new MiniDSP Flex instead, but I do need additional analog inputs.
  4. W

Recommend me the best stereo amp under $1000?

I have a PS Audio stellar s300 right now that I'm considering replacing with one of these new Class-D Hypex or Purifi based amps. The PS sounds good to me, but it seems I could sell it and get something slightly better for the money. My speakers are rated for 150w @ 4ohm, and 88db...
Top Bottom