Search results

1. D

Repairs required for Audiolab MDAC Power daughterboard

I got my hands on another spares or repair original MDAC last week and have just started looking at it. The main board looks ok - no obvious signs of damage. I get the feeling someone has tried to replace the 5 large Capacitors (none present but they should be 4700 uf I think) on the Power...
  2. D

MDAC and Cyrus2

Has anyone had issues with pairing the MDAC and Cyrus2 (issue 06 - 1st model). I've recently paired the 2 and have noticed some odd behaviour. I've a TV, PC, CD player all plugged in to the DAc, which is outputting to the Cyrus. When I tried to enable the internal pre-amp the sound became very...
  3. D

Rega Planet, advice needed

My Planet recently began skipping and so I thought I'd give the tracks and lenses a clean. One of the wires to the lid sensor was frayed and so I took the sensor off and desoldered the wires from the board to make fixing it easier. Things were left in that state till after work the following...
  4. D

Rpi4 as a streamer, hints and advice ?

I'm just starting to look into using an Rpi4 as a streamer. I'll be connecting to an Audiolab Mdac (preferably via digital coax). Looking around for bits n pices I've found these : JustBoom Digi HAT for the Raspberry Pi: Raspberry Pi 7-Inch Touch Screen Display Black Touchscreen Raspberry...
Top Bottom