Search results

1. M

Hum that's driving me mad

Apologies, let me see if I can explain it better. Denon is connected to the Devialet by RCA's (Pre-out) and by a... I literally got to that last bit and realised I had totally forgotten about the trigger cable between the 2 amps. I just popped it out and hey presto THE NOISE IS GONE! If...
  2. M

No cable TV in use. PC is connected to the Denon by HDMI and by USB to the Devialet, Blu-Ray player, Xbox by HDMI to the Denon. Denon and Devialet are connected by RCA's and trigger cable. Everything is powered from the same sockets.
  3. M

Hi, After a lot of moving stuff around and trying various sockets and extension cables I still have a hum. The setup I have is as below. Denon AVC-X4700 AVR Devialet 200 Expert MiniDSP 2x4HD Connections are as below. All 4 subs are connected to the MiniDSP which in turn is connected to...
  4. M

Faint ticking/clicking noise

Found the problem! The Wifi option was causing it, switched it off and the noise disappears.
  5. M

Faint ticking/clicking noise

Hi, I have a very faint clicking/ticking noise coming from just the right channel, I have to put my ear very close to the speaker to hear it. It's a steady thrum and is only present when the amp (Devialet 200) is on, I've disconnected all inputs and still the same. Any idea what the cause...
  6. M

Denon AVC-X4700H + Devialet D200

All sorted! It was the ground from the high level cable causing issues with the low level cable as they're both grounded. Removing the ground from the high level cable fixed the issue, as the subs are already grounded via the low level the high level ground isn't required. Thank you for the...
  7. M

Thank you for the tips. I'll be having a look later and see what happens.
  8. M

Hi, I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a Denon AVC-X4700H for movies and a Devialet D200 for music. The Denon pre-outs to the Devialet for the L+R speakers, all other speakers are run by the Denon. My problem is when I connect the pre-out RCA's to the Devialet from the...
Top Bottom