Search results

1. W

How to calculate bass port with 90° turn?

I need to calculate tuning frequency for a subwoofer port with two 90° turns. If winisd suggest 10x50cm tube for 50hz tunning frequency but my tube turns 90° -How can I measure/calculate the correct lenght including the 90° ? I guess I could fill the port with water and measure the volume...
  2. W

Fosi bt20a pro minimum impedence

My bt20a pro powers 4 tiny markaudio chn50 3" fullrange speakers. Their nominal impedance is 4ohm, so I have connected them in serial so effectively a 2x8 ohm stereo load. With the 28V power supply the bt20a pro seems to struggle a bit with this load. I have to turn the volume dial near max for...
  3. W

What happened to XTZ in Sweden?

I just noticed a strange message on the homepage for the German xtz distributor. Message is in German but translate to something like: Due to what happened to xtz in Sweden we sadly have to stop dealing with xtz. I quick Google search didn't reveal what happening they may refer to. So I'm...
  4. W

Need help uprading from 7.1.4 to 7.2.4

Hello. I'm seeking advice regarding my plan to include a second subwoofer. So please guide me in the right direction. I don't have a room dedicated to ht, so practical compromises have to be made. Our house is centered around a "L shaped" room with kitchen and living room in opposite ends...
  5. W

Cheap but decent 250W+ 8ohm sub amp?

My old but much beloved dynaudio sub500 won't turn on anymore :-( I fear a repair will be rather expensive so I'm looking at alternative plate amps. The 12" driver is 8ohms and I believe the defective amp was 250W. My budget is tight and the 8ohm driver seems to limit the options. My denon...
  6. W

Compact dac with Toslink/Spdif inputs for car

I have a pretty decent hifi system in my car. I want to install a chinese android headunit. Sadly it seems all the different models have noisy analog outputs. The dsp in my car only have analog rca inputs. So I need a dac between the headunit and the dsp. Noise can be a problem in cars so a dac...
Top Bottom