Search results

1. nimar

Music Production Podcast

Found this new music production podcast "Process Of Production", not the most SEO friendly name so link below. https://anchor.fm/process-of-production TLDR; Two guys who have worked as musicians and now producers interviewing other producers they know/admire. I'm a strong believer in...
  2. nimar

Audio foolery 2.0 - The rise and fall of objectivism

I've been interested in sound reproduction since I was a kid, and started to take audio a little more seriously about seven years ago when I bought my first "proper" stereo system. This comprised of an Audiolab M-DAC, a pair of Adam A7x monitors and some mid level AKG headphones (forget the...
  3. nimar

FS: Dan Clark Balanced Headphone Cable + Balanced Extension

Because I am selling my Topping A90's I no longer need these balanced headphone cables, as the RME DAC I purchased instead has only SE outputs. This is an official Dan Clark headphone cable purchased from Apos and includes 22 months left on a two year warranty. With Exchange rates / tax the...
  4. nimar

FS: Audiolab M-DAC (Black 220V) -

In addition to selling my open box Topping gear, its time to say good bye to my trusty Audiolab M-DAC. Need the space / money. Works perfectly but I don't have the original box anymore. I bought this when I lived in the UK and have since moved to Canada, which means it has a 220V power supply...
  5. nimar

FS: Topping D90 MQA, D70s and 2x A90.

Edit. Latest info moved to CanuckAudioMart https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/userads.php?user_id=199620 I went on a bit of a mad covid related shopping therapy spree and ended up with two stacks I don't really need, have boxes / all original material and these are all less than two months old...
  6. nimar

Topping D70s - Playback goes silent randomly

Setup: Roon -> Pi -> USB -> Topping D70s AutoOff Disabled AutoDimming Enabled Every so often when listening to music it just goes silent. Changing the volume has no impact, and even stopping and resuming playback (from Roon) has no impact but if I cycle sources (from USB) back to USB the...
  7. nimar

Effect of powering On/Off devices?

I don't entirely know where I got the notion, possibly mental leakage from hard powering off PC's but are there any reasons not to power on / off your audio equipment. With recent interest in grounding, and the depth of electrical knowledge on here I thought perhaps someone would have some...
Top Bottom