• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Audiolab M-DAC (Black 220V) -

nimar

Forum Donor
In addition to selling my open box Topping gear, its time to say good bye to my trusty Audiolab M-DAC. Need the space / money.

Works perfectly but I don't have the original box anymore. I bought this when I lived in the UK and have since moved to Canada, which means it has a 220V power supply / UK Plug. Happy to ship to the UK. This could be powered with a small 50W 120/220 transformer (PSU only uses 18W) but for some reason I used it with this massive 500W transformer which I am happy to throw in for free as long as the buyer pays the shipping for it as I no longer need it, its quite heavy. I suppose it also ensures a clean power supply, so you get audiophile points for using it.

The only cosmetic issue, is that the rubber? on the remote has gone a bit funny, can see in the photo, though it does still works perfectly. Also the little cover on the Opt1 input came off within weeks of buying this.

Asking $400 CAD plus shipping.

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_0997.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 203
Top Bottom