Search results

1. A

ToneWinner AD-2PRO+ PURE CLASS A 60 WATTS & A/B 300 WATTS INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER

ToneWinner AD-2PRO+ PURE CLASS A 60 WATTS & A/B 300 WATTS INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER Considering this amplifier, but seems short on information available. Any experience with this amplifier that you can share? Thanks...
  2. A

Google Chromecast Audio vs Wiim pro plus

I currently have a Google Chromecast Audio (picture attached) connected to a Schiit Modi 3+ DAC. I'm wondering if the Wiim pro plus would be an improvement over what I current have? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
  3. A

Listen to the Music...

4. A

The Obsessive, Compulsive Audiophile

During the past two decades in practice as a psychotherapist and Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy, I have witnessed most every psychological disorder listed in the Diagnostic Service Manual. This manual defines each psychological disorder which Psychiatrists, Doctors of Psychology and Doctors of...
  5. A

Decware Zen Triode Amplifier

All of the comments listed has helped answer my original question...thank you!
  6. A

Decware Zen Triode Amplifier

I seen many reviews on the Decware Zen Triode Amplifier. Is it really as good as presented, or this hype? Enquiringly minds want to know.
  7. A

The World's Best Speakers

Has anyone in this forum actually heard or built these panels? Your comments please. Flat Panel Speakers
  8. A

Braun L8100HE speakers

Please see the pictures of the room and size I've posted above. Using streaming via Chromecast and Modi 3+. Willing to readjust and setup. Engineering Electrical Technologist. I'll be the only one handling the system. Vocal and Classical, some rock and pop. Love my Tandberg 3012. I get...
  9. A

Braun L8100HE speakers

Up to $3000 CDN. (approx)
  10. A

Braun L8100HE speakers

Still awaiting any suggestions regarding new speakers to pair with the Tandberg 3012?
  11. A

Should I get an external DAC for my Echo Link amp?

I have an Echo Link and use a Schiit Modi +3, found it made a difference for me.
  12. A

RS200 Wireless Speaker System

RS200 Wireless Speaker System I have a difficult time understanding how these small drivers ((2) 4” x 6” woofers, (4) 2” midranges and (2) ¾” tweeters) are to handle 650 watts of amplification. Seem to defy the laws of physics. Tweeters are small and woofers are large based on wavelength, or so...
  13. A

Braun L8100HE speakers

I've been thinking about your suggestion of rotating the tweeter to the top, and was wondering why BRAUN didn't setup the HF and MF drivers as a right and left speaker, rather than the identical setup for each as they are sold? COVID has given me too much time to think!o_O
  14. A

Braun L8100HE speakers

The room; the dome is 15 feet from centre to floor and measures 25 by 20 feet, 2 sides all glass. Speakers are on the opposite wall from the sofa.
  15. A

Braun L8100HE speakers

Thank you for your response. Just so I understand this correctly: 1. I mount the speakers horizontally. Should the tweeters (HF) be on the outside and the woofers on the inside, or vice versa? 2. To have the tweeter (HF) on top and the midrange below would I have to physically unmount the...
  16. A

Braun L8100HE speakers

I currently have a Tandberg 3012 and Braun L8100HE speakers. I think the integrated amp is OK, however the speakers are old (80's). I would think advancements have been made in speaker design since then, and would like any suggestions you may have to match the Tandberg? BTW, the Braun's sound...
  17. A

interlink cd high resolution digital compact disc cable by monster cable

My concern is that I don't have an impedance marking for the interlink cd high resolution digital compact disc cable by monster cable, and it is recommended to use a 75 ohm impedance. I'm also not sure what the difference is between an RCA cable and a SPDIF coax cable, ends look the same. Is it...
  18. A

interlink cd high resolution digital compact disc cable by monster cable

I would like to connect the coax from my Echo Link to the Schiit DAC Modi 3 using my old interlink cd high resolution digital compact disc cable by monster cable. 1) Do I need to purchase something else, or will this do? 2) Will there be any discernible difference using the Toslink vs the Coax?
  19. A

DAC Considerations

I'm considering obtaining an external DAC and am looking at the following: Schiit Modi 3+ SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II Topping D10 Your experience and suggestions would be most appreciated. TIA
Top Bottom