Search results

1. M

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Hallo everyone! I wand to find a power amplifier with tpa3255 or better for desktop use with soundcard. The speakers will be sb Acoustics micro.( 84db, 4ohm, they require 25 watts) https://sbacoustics.com/product/micro/
  2. M

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

Where did you connect this fan?
  3. M

Imagine them in summer at Athens....
  4. M

Neumann KH150

I'm in the same dilemma. In my room the wall that I will put them is 2.70m. I always wanted a 3 way speaker but as 310 must be horizontal I'm not so sure. And now the 150 sounded a good idea!
  5. M

Neumann KH150

Yes! It would be great if Amir have them for review!
  6. M

New Monitor choice: Neumann’s are driving me crazy!

Which of the Neumann has the auto standby? I'm between 150 and 310. I'll use a minidsp ddrc or shd and I have two dynaudio 9s waiting.
  7. M

Neumann KH150

Hallo asr! In a 10 sq room, will be treated. With minidsp ddrc ( possible will upgrade to shd), i want to add the 310. Is it worth it to buy 150 instead?
  8. M

Neumann KH310 in a small room (+subs, MA1, absorbers, AVAA)

I'm wondering witch is the best monitor at the cost of 1500€ each? ( 2000€ the top
  9. M

Seas KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Actually does anyone have them to send to amir to test them?
  10. M

Seas KingRo4y MK3 Kit

I was wondering if we can copy the KingRO4Y with cheaper drivers. With seas or maybe for better vfm Faital pro. Or instead of coaxial, a full range.
  11. M

experiences measuring Lyngdorf SDA-2175

Is this better for atc scm40v2 than my xtz a 100 d3?
  12. M

Hallo there! Would someone continue with the A or D version? They have about 500€ more.
  13. M

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

Can you explain what is that? " needing a trigger for their amps. "
  14. M

small listening room

Thank you for your answer, I just don't know the minimum listening distance. I searched at their site and send them email , but i have no answer. The avmentor wrote "Placement of the loudspeaker proved to be rather easy. I chose a place with a distance of about half a meter from the back walls...
  15. M

small listening room

So right now i have the ATC scm 40 at listening position of 1.7m. I don't know if it is too close for such a big speaker. What do you think? I was forced to move them to that small room and now i'm wander if i must change them to something smaller. I'm running them with xtz d3 (110w AB) ...
  16. M

Thank you for the answer. That's why minidsp shows tow dacs with the studio version. I have tow subs ,dynaudio 9s ,so I will go for the new shd!
  17. M

So you can or not have Roon with the new shd?
  18. M

I don't have. And i'm wondering if you can get better result with a better dac with let's say 500euro max.
  19. M

Hallo! Would you prefer the studio version over the shd for some reason? I don't know witch to choose.
  20. M

small listening room

It's better to have a 2.2 or 5.2 with smaller speaker for that small place?
Top Bottom