Search results

1. C

Paradigm Premier 800F vs Monitor Audio Silver 300 vs Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower w/ Raal Tweeter

I'm looking to compare these three speakers or any others that are better in a similar price range. I'm looking for a more neutral sound and my listening room is about 150 sq. ft. The sierra towers are a bit out of my price range but I've heard that they are very good, so are they worth the...
  2. C

Looking for Reviews of a Few Speakers

I've heard about a few speakers that seem promising but I can't seem to find many reliable reviews on a lot of speakers, if you know of any good reviews of these speakers or just have an opinion of your own I would love to hear about it. Also any amp pairings would be helpful because I have no...
  3. C

What Do You Think Of as a Reliable Source For Hifi Reviews?

I've been looking to buy a new pair of speakers recently and I'm not sure who is telling the truth, I feel like a lot of youtubers only give good review and because of that I have a hard time trusting them. While I feel like there are a lot of good reviews on this website many of the speakers I...
  4. C

Comparing 3 Possible Setups

I'm about to start work on my first true "hifi" setup. I have 3 different ideas about what I want to do, for all of these setups I want to add subwoofers at a later date, but I don't think it's in the budget right now. I want streaming capabilities with all of these setups, but the main goal is...
  5. C

Is There Any Point In Listening To Speakers Online?

I'm trying to decide on a new pair of speakers. I live somewhere where it is impractical for me to go to a store and listen to speakers, even without the covid issues. I've seen a few videos online comparing speakers but I can obviously only hear what my speakers can play. Is there any point in...
  6. C

Is It a Bad Idea To Put Big Speakers In a Small Room?

My room is 11x14x8, I'm considering a few speakers as an upgrade from my Adam Audio T5Vs which I chose because people said for a smaller room I would need small speakers, I think I should have gone with the T7V because the bass is pretty lacking. I've heard a lot of conflicting opinions about...
  7. C

Help with First Cohesive Build

I've been interested in hifi audio gear for years now and I have bought a few things over the years but there was never any real cohesion to my equipment. Now I have a bit of money put aside to do my first real build. This build is going to be in my bedroom which is rather small (L14'xW11'xH8')...
Top Bottom