Search results

1. C

Fatigue and tinnitus after listening my new headphones + DAC + amp

I'm not bragging I'm simply saying that the culprit likely isn't listening too much. I'm not attacking you.
  2. C

Fatigue and tinnitus after listening my new headphones + DAC + amp

Gotta say I disagree with you I listen to music nearly constantly and I never have fatigue issues and I rarely have tinnitus which I attribute to unrelated hearing damage. You might be listening too loud or the headphones might be a bit too tight.
  3. C

Paradigm Premier 800F vs Monitor Audio Silver 300 vs Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower w/ Raal Tweeter

I feel like we've gone through a very similar search. Hopefully you got the right speakers. Also why did you eliminate the kef q series?
  4. C

Paradigm Premier 800F vs Monitor Audio Silver 300 vs Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower w/ Raal Tweeter

I'm looking for floor standing speakers though and the r7s which are floor standing are too expensive. Is the q series worth looking at or no?
  5. C

I have an active system and I have auditioned some dynaudio core 7s and I'm waiting till I have a good reason to replace my adam audio t5v's with the core 7's. I'm looking to make a system that is different, it's not really the most logical thing but I just want passive towers for this. Also...
  6. C

I'm looking to compare these three speakers or any others that are better in a similar price range. I'm looking for a more neutral sound and my listening room is about 150 sq. ft. The sierra towers are a bit out of my price range but I've heard that they are very good, so are they worth the...
  7. C

Looking for Reviews of a Few Speakers

I've heard about a few speakers that seem promising but I can't seem to find many reliable reviews on a lot of speakers, if you know of any good reviews of these speakers or just have an opinion of your own I would love to hear about it. Also any amp pairings would be helpful because I have no...
  8. C

KEF R3 vs R5

What Hi-Fi's lists seem to have a lot of weird choices do you know how they rank things?
  9. C

What Do You Think Of as a Reliable Source For Hifi Reviews?

Thanks for all the helpful responses!
  10. C

What Do You Think Of as a Reliable Source For Hifi Reviews?

I've been looking to buy a new pair of speakers recently and I'm not sure who is telling the truth, I feel like a lot of youtubers only give good review and because of that I have a hard time trusting them. While I feel like there are a lot of good reviews on this website many of the speakers I...
  11. C

Comparing 3 Possible Setups

I'm about to start work on my first true "hifi" setup. I have 3 different ideas about what I want to do, for all of these setups I want to add subwoofers at a later date, but I don't think it's in the budget right now. I want streaming capabilities with all of these setups, but the main goal is...
  12. C

Help with First Cohesive Build

I think I likely will at some point but it would be nice if such things never were necessary.
  13. C

I also like that I can upgrade piece by piece as I get more money with a separate amp.
  14. C

Ugh everything seems like it going to cost way more than I thought.
  15. C

That couldn't have been cheap
Top Bottom