Search results

1. Grave

Benchmark HPA4 based on THX AAA Amplifier

This is obviously the placebo effect, and the cost is irrelevant since cheap DAC/amps have excellent performance.
  2. Grave

Can anyone explain why use a NUC?

Oh, my fans have a similar noise rating and I can hear them. So, not possible unless you have turned the fans speeds down.
  3. Grave

I want the magical silent fans the OP has.
  4. Grave

Topping D70 DAC

There are no Topping D30 measurements there, proving my point.
  5. Grave

Topping D70 DAC

How is THD+N different from SINAD? The Khadas DAC was at 110 dB which is better than the Topping D30 and better than the Gala DAC. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-orchard-audio-gala-dac.4815/
  6. Grave

Topping D70 DAC

Nope, the khadas DAC has better measurements than the Topping D30, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
  7. Grave

All of the fans I have ever used can be heard. I replaced my PC fans with quieter ones recently though.
  8. Grave

Topping D70 DAC

I have certainly not heard any audible problems from USB powered DAC's in the past. :rolleyes:
  9. Grave

Pet Cloning

I was biology minor, so no. Wikipedia says that apes were cloned this year, wow, I guess we are close, that's scary. Oh great, Jurassic park is coming true as well.
  10. Grave

Topping D70 DAC

It looks nice, but I am replacing my Topping D30 with the Khadas Tone Board DAC which has a THD+N of 0.0003%.
  11. Grave

Pet Cloning

Yes, I have probably seen every single cheesy sci-fi movie. Recently Altered Carbon had clones in it and that series was awesome. IIRC human cloning is much harder than cloning animals.
  12. Grave

Pet Cloning

lmao FWIR human cloning is not possible.
  13. Grave

Pet Cloning

Is this the future, here, now. :o
  14. Grave

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THX So, it was started by George Lucas, then it was owned by Creative (not a good brand IMO) and now it is owned by Razer (also not a good brand IMO).
  15. Grave

Ramblings, opinions, thoughts, Musings on Audio Reproduction

I have been an audiophile for 80 years and I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on audio and I know everything about audio and I'm telling you that Nuforce products are the best products ever. Paraphrased argument someone made to me on Massdrop.
  16. Grave

Need 3 x DACs and cheapish

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-hifime-uda38pro-dac.4064/#post-95261
  17. Grave

Affordable XLR DAC to amp cables?

Monoprice cables are certainly good, I have used them before.
  18. Grave

Ramblings, opinions, thoughts, Musings on Audio Reproduction

The point of diminishing returns for an open headphone set up is certainly <$1000.
  19. Grave

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

Why include the noise at >20 KHz?
Top Bottom