Search results

1. S

terminator vs terminator PLUS

Is this over the top? I read the ARES review, but was wondering if it's already so good , how much better could the terminator be? At what point do Denafrips DACS sound the SAME?
  2. S

magtech amps?

Has anyone used/heard/measured sanderssounds magtech amps? On paper they look awesomely powerful, 2000 watts into 4 ohms, linear power supply, 32 db gain http://sanderssoundsystems.com/products/amplifiers/magtech-monoblock-amp I am using a cinepro amp to drive 2 Revel ultima salon2 speakers but...
  3. S

best place for a digital crossover?

I do not understand why today's digital crossovers use analog in/out. Are there any digital crossovers that accept and produce output only in the digital domain? The only thing I can find are the things put out by miniDSP and those are for room correction (dirac live). Since all digital...
  4. S

sonarworks, dirac, acourate

Has anyone opinions about how sonarworks compares to the other two apps listed above? Sonarworks generates a curve and this curve can be implemented systemwide with a plug in for either pc or mac. Interestingly, they also have a headphone calibration tool - whatever that could be. I haven't used...
  5. S

audiophile optimizer?

I have no issue listening to music on a modern pc (4th gen cpu intel i5 - 4570s) with 16 gig ram, OS (win10 pro) loaded onto ssd(samsung 850 evo). No clicks pops, stutters or any issues . I used to have issues on win7 pro all the time. So naturally I wonder what audiophile optimizer does...
  6. S

Benefit of an electronic cross over?

I have two magneplanar 3.7i speakers and am considering adding a pair of subwoofers as the room is large and the sound seems to be weak at the low end. Although the subs I am considering have low pass filters that are adjustable (JL Fathomf112 v2 12, Rel s/5 or s/3, Rythmik F12), I wonder if...
Top Bottom