Search results

1. H

Crosstalk and Gaming

Hi My Zen Can has a measured crosstalk of -59db and I've had it confirmed by ifi that this is deliberate. They did it to expand soundstage. So less crosstalk and more crossfeed. But this got me thinking how much would this level of crosstalk impact gaming? Would it mess up directionality...
  2. H

Is there any way to test jitter using a pc line-in?

Hi I recently built and new gaming pc and I swear something is up. With my odac/o2 combo music is sounding very slightly "out of tune" kind of like an incredibly subtle wow effect. I'm also getting split second almost subliminal "glitches". I did an RMAA test but that was basically identical to...
  3. H

Ideal volume setting for an odac on Windows 10?

Hi I was just wondering what would you say the ideal volume settings is for an odac on Windows 10? JDS labs suggests slightly under 100% but how far under? 98? 96? 90? What is the ideal balance between overhead and dynamic range? (I'm currently using 96%) Thanks.
  4. H

JDS Atom alternative in Europe?

I was thinking about getting a JDS Atom and a Khadas tone board as an upgrade from my tried and true ODac+O2 combo unit. Unfortunately once you factor in around $40 for international shipping and very likely monstrous import tax the Atom loses much of its budget appeal. What are the...
Top Bottom