Search results

1. A

Aiyima A07 upgrade to Schiit Vidar

Thanks guys! The GL1200 comes with a interface box and was advice to use 100w and above amp. So the weird thing is this the A7 sounded much more open and defined compared to Vidar. I felt the vidar sounded congested many times. And the difference is quite obvious..
  2. A

Aiyima A07 upgrade to Schiit Vidar

Hi Currently I have a Aiyima A07, will I be noticing a significant improvement by upgrading to Schiit Vidar? I am new in this and A07 is my first Amp. My current setup is Gold planar GL1200 ribbon headphone with its interface box that recommend to use with 100w speaker amps Dac is Ifi Zen Dac...
  3. A

Best DAC for Shure KSE1200?

Finally bought it and I believe it's the clearest iems I've heard. Can I ask if we can purchase a case for the amp?
  4. A

Not sure if this make sense, is the kse1200 friendly to equaliser? Example if I feel like bass head today, can I equalise it into a bassy headphone while keeping the excellent details?
  5. A

W Wow! Thank you and I'm so grateful for your time spent on this very insightful and detailed impressions and thoughts on both the iems.
  6. A

Also would like to ask what's the difference between the estat in kse1200 so different from those in eg. Empire Odin and UM Mest?
  7. A

Thanks so much for the detailed info. Can I know more about the bass quality and quantity between kse1200 and A8000? I demo-ed a number of top tier iems except for A8000, the kse1200 is truly unforgettable and I'm struggling not to buy it .
  8. A

Thank you, would you be able to share more or elaborate on the wonky mids/treble Freq on the kse1200?
  9. A

I'm so close to buying it after listening to the demo unit. But just got this feeling a new upgraded model with USB C and improved driver will be launched shortly after I buy it. Amazing iem! The clarity is just 2nd to none.
  10. A

the kse1200 technically is around 6 years old soon. wondering if i buy one now will it get obsolete soon?
Top Bottom