Search results

1. B

Sonos Move 2

Hi A reliable source says a new version of the Move is coming in a couple of months: https://www.theverge.com/2023/8/2/23817225/sonos-move-2-speaker-features-specs-price The Move was my first foray into Sonos - I really enjoyed the sound signature and astonishing bass along with flexibility. A...
  2. B

Battle of the Algos #2

Good morning all I thought I'd have another look at the 'Station' algorithms of the various music services and compare the quality of their mixes. Although of course this is subjective I'll make this round 'blind' so that at least we're not affected by a bias towards one service or another. The...
  3. B

Battle of the Algos - #1

[Edited to add Plexamp Sonic Sage and Roon options] Just for a bit of fun, lets rate the music service algorithms! Some users enjoy the music discovery from radios/stations/mixes on various music services. Based on a thread about Roon and its recommendation engine/radio I thought it would be...
  4. B

Darko Expert Opinion - Digital Audio

Hi Darko's latest podcast has an expert opinion from a compatriot on some of the challenges of digital audio. A lot of it doesn't sit right with me but I'm not confident enough with my knowledge to rebut. It would be interesting to see a video or article looking at some of these points around...
  5. B

Amplifier for Monitor Audio Silver 300

Hi there I've already got a home theatre system (Sony STR-DN1080, Pioneer speakers) which although at the budget end of the spectrum gives me plenty of musical enjoyment. I'd like to set up a 2.1 stereo system in another quite large room (200m3, 10m x 5m). My budget is around NZ$5,000 although...
Top Bottom