Search results

1. F

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

this is pure low quality, not luck. I'm on my 3rd DA9 and still problems. First two units were freezing at power on needed to unplug-plug power cable. Then they said it's fixed and sent me a so called fixed unit, this time at every startup my unit resets all settings to default - bass- treble -...
  2. F

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

i sold 5 Topping E50 dacs and now using one of them. None of them had this issue,,,actually i never had any issue with these dacs.
  3. F

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Thanks Topping, SMSL and other Chineese dac manufacturers. They offer us very cheap but awesome quality products considering how terrible such a well known Denon brand performed here.
  4. F

Topping E30 II DAC Review

one month of heavy e30 ii user here, zero issues i could find. no optical/coax input drop, no pre-amp malfunction etc....totally free of issues and sounds so sweet. Thanks Topping.
  5. F

i've been using e30ii for three weeks on optical connection, never had any drop out or such problem
  6. F

AudioQuest JitterBug USB Filter Review

why they dont include it, i really dont understand. Marantz ND8006 had same issue with my pc as well, same shit noise all around. It's an expensive product but even in it there's no isolation at all. Amir probably used a laptop on battery therefore couldn't observe any difference.
  7. F

yeah it's the cheapest one but totally eliminates HUGE usb noise coming from pc . Normally, without it, event the pc is not under load / on desktop as i move the cursor, background noise changes.lol ... X20 when gpu kicks in. but with this cheapest isolator, all noise is gone. amazing.
  8. F

i bought it over aliexpress.com , link doesnt work now, product is removed but very similar ones exist though. These are the photos of it. If you test these products on desktop pc's, i think you'll see the difference. On laptops, may be due to battery, noise doesn't exist at all.
  9. F

I'm using Topping E30 II dac with my desktop pc (ryzen 5950X+rtx3080ti) a powerful one. Even on desktop at idle, through usb connection i'm having background noise with Topping dac, zero noise with optical but with usb only. When gpu kicks in, noise in the background is quite audible from...
  10. F

New Topping DAC

i recently experienced several dacs and all of them sound just same to me . speakers are 2m away from me, good amp etc.nothing is different at all.may be they are all aboce my hearing capability :)
  11. F

i could contact with them over chat , they told that delivery speed returned to normal, no any effect of corona etc. i ordered mine for 128,usd, waiting now impatiently.
  12. F

Anybody recently purchase something from schenzenaudio.com and received any delay in shipping? i'm planning to buy E30ii from there.
  13. F

i can't say, it looks cheaper built than da-9 :)
  14. F

Yes mine does same.First two units had smsl logo frozen issue then they (smsl) solved it with New units by resetting at start up.my unit resets all settings every time i start it up. Smsl simply screwed up with Da9 .
  15. F

Onkyo ns6170 streamer / dac, upgrading by Connecting external DAC?

6170 is a totally different beast comparing to 6130,,, two mono ak4490 DACs with two separate power supply lines.i just started to use it over Topping E50, it sounds warmer and better refined.You don't need an additional DAC with 6170.
  16. F

Hegel HD12 DSD DAC And Headphone Amp Review

you call this graph as evidence? :D pure scam. dude,mids of e50 is simply trash, sounds too harsh, lifeless. bass is another weak point. i comment what i hear,,,not a graphic.
  17. F

You're just a waste o time dude.get a life.
  18. F

what's the point of this nonsense comment of yours? adds zero except waste of time.
  19. F

I just borrowed my friend's HD11 hegel dac and compared it to my Topping E50 dac...Guys , Hegel sound much much better, warmer , punchier in the deep, not harsh at top frequencies....Sound of E50 comparing to Hegel is just plaind dull, harsh oversaturated mids and harsh bass with no punch...I...
  20. F

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

So front led panel is screwed and you need a long screw driver kinda thing to remove screws from behind. Thanks for the information.
Top Bottom