Search results

1. M

Internal test tones with Atmos modules

Good point...just that I am within return window and can try a different AVR. Even though I can get the levels to match...just bugs me that there may be a potential problem in Denon.
  2. M

....and thanks for responding!
  3. M

by going into "Amp Assign" and labeling speakers "Height" instead of Atmos....the internal test tone volume is much louder and equal to all the other channels. Same amp channels, same cable, same axis orientation....just changing label of speaker in Denon.
  4. M

which dual sealed subs?

The Rythmiks are going to be visceral....Yes let us know how they sound! Are they co-located? When I separated my subs the standing waves prayed havoc....never could get them in phase..I didn't run Audisey, however.
  5. M

which dual sealed subs?

The G25HP looks awesome....I have not heard it, I wonder how it would compare to dual 18's. I used to think 18's would be muddy...but My neighbor has the PSA 1812 (sealed, single 18) and is very musical.
  6. M

which dual sealed subs?

The SVS is beautiful looking, as well.
  7. M

which dual sealed subs?

Ok...how about PSA S3612. dual 18's, sealed, 1920W rms Or....SVS SB16 Ultra I have not heard the PSA S3612....but they give a generous in house demo option!....The PSA is on my short list.
  8. M

which dual sealed subs?

For my ears, it's hard to beat the HSU ULS-15 MK2 DualDrive Package for $1500. Super clean!
  9. M

I have a Denon AVR 4700h. Speaker configuration is Atmos 5.2.2. (2 Atmos modules on front L/R). When manually running internal test tones, the levels for the Front/Atmos are much quieter than the rest of the channels by about 10db. All wiring checks ok. Switched Atmos modules to bookshelf...
  10. M

Internal test tones problem with Atmos

I have a Denon AVR 4700h. Speaker configuration is Atmos 5.2.2. (2 Atmos modules on front L/R). When manually running internal test tones, the levels for the Front/Atmos are much quieter than the rest of the channels by about 10db. All wiring checks ok. Switched Atmos modules to bookshelf...
  11. M

[bug] HDMI 2.1 chip (Panasonic Solutions)

Denon....not what it used to be!
  12. M

Denon capacitor issue ...now HDMI 2.1 issue!!!

Taddpole...thanks for the link...and no....I haven't been asleep, however, I did miss this hdmi 2.1 issue. I don't live and troll the forums and my searches did not happen to find this "nugget of bliss". I guess I'll settle for this b.s. and buy another a few years down the road...thankfully I...
  13. M

Sorry....that sounded too strong...had a few IPA's
  14. M

I would think that they would have the ability to pass a 4k/120hz signal via a computer/industrial instrument to check specs....not relying on Sony or Microsoft to supply hardware to validate what they have promised the consumer. This is a hardware issue...not going to be fixed by a software...
  15. M

I just bought my AVRX4700H.....have until 31 Jan to return.....need serial#'s to identify which AVR's do what they are "falsely" advertised to do....
  16. M

ok....not aware of this....enlighten me...
  17. M

Now it comes out that Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, etc. AVR's using Panasonic chipset won't pass 4k 120hz material! Don't these companies test their product prior to distribution? So those of us that purchased the new AVR's are not future proofed even though they advertised the 2.1 spec. for passing...
Top Bottom