Search results

1. M

Does a Topping L30 have enough power for a Q 3020i passive speaker?

Actually I am grabbing this screw it LOXJIE A30 from our french neighboors I just gotta be patient now for the restock. I wonder if these are better than the topping e30/l30 stack :D. Had a quick glance at Amir's review.
  2. M

The taxes will kill me! 21% and import costs I don't think shipping it from China is a smart idea for me but thanks man!
  3. M

Actually I can cancel the order it is amazon! But I can't seem to find a DC48V 5A with a 2.5mm interface might have to cancel it anyways. You guys yet again saved me!! I would be angry if the stuff came and I couldn't hook it up! Edit: Also I got the Q3020i at a bargain price 230 euro that is...
  4. M

Guys I just pulled the trigger on the power amp AIYIMA A07 and speakers thanks for all your input. you have been so helpful much love! Will take the route Thalis explained it to me!
  5. M

Hello Thalis, so if I am not mistaken what you are saying is that If use the RCA output on my L30 that is currently hooked to my edifier speaker to the power amp I can use those passive speakers without another DAC? That would be the best solution and super awesome in terms of desk space!
  6. M

Been looking at your setup the HIDIZS S9 Portable Amplifier but it cost 159 euro. I am looking for alternatives and put this is on my will buy if I find nothing list! Thanks man really appreciate your input.
  7. M

I am actually doubting myself now might as well do it right and go for the recommended amp you linked me. But I am looking for a matching DAC currently I want to keep my E30 for headphones only as it matches the l30 pretty nice and the combo is godly my endgame :). Also I just tried to plug in...
  8. M

Thanks man are you from DIY audioheaven? I bought a cable filter for my DT 1990 pro from you? If so it really is super awesome the filter great job. That AMP looks great but I do have a budget that I can stretch for ergonomics and in these few minutes I found the TOPPING MX3 Digital Amplifier...
  9. M

So I was wrong all along thanks for clarifying that what a waste of time. So if I wanted to buy these I would have to buy a Power AMP and (DAC combo not sure super confused), any suggestions? I want to keep it tiny no big boy amps as I will use these nearfield and try to keep my desk as clean...
  10. M

Hello guys, I want to buy a passive speaker coming from a edifier 1850db. Now my problem is these requirements for the q3020i: Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω A simple google will tell me that a L30 can output maximum of 3.5 ohm. But doing some research and reading posts/reviews...
  11. M

I need some help with soundcard to DAC and AMP combined

For some reason i found the optical connection cleaner than usb on my old pc. Thanks for the tip appreciate it. Well i had a problem with sound on my new pc. I was using a MSI z590 a-pro with the realtek 897 codec. Every few seconds i would hear a random pop or crack whilst playing music. I...
  12. M

I listen to tidal hifi master quality in exclusive mode and leaked songs from mp3, flac to wmv and more. TIDAL HiFi provides uncompressed lossless sound quality, streaming at 1411kbps or 16-Bit / 44.1 kHz. Master Quality audio reflects the original source and can stream up to 9216 kbps or...
  13. M

Thing is i am in love with the sound signature the topping provides. So clean in combination with my dt 1990 pro and 1770 pro. I like the convenience usb provides but prefer the optical option.
  14. M

Hello guys, I recently bought a new dell pc (the only way i could get my hands on the new rtx cards) and it has no optical in. Now I do have a topping e30/l30 stack. I would like to run the external amp and dac with optical out from the soundcard. I was wondering if i bought an external...
  15. M

Alternative to Modi/magni3 for my DT-1990

Hahaha exactly! I am looking for a fun sound. I have to snag this deal it is a no brainer for me at this price. If i don't like it i have to look further. Crossing my fingers for this cheap solution! I would like to thank you for taking ur time for helping me. Getting the topping stack would...
  16. M

I want the speed and the dynamics to really shine but i think i have found the one for pretty cheap! Somebody is selling a schiit vali 1 for 30 euros i wonder if that will do the trick https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/schiit-vali.16821/reviews#item-review-13382. Judging from reviews this really...
  17. M

I feel like the modi/magni are too smooth so i will keep it for my HD 650. But for the DT-1990 can you guys give me a recommendation? Budget wise i am looking at 300 euro. I am also considering the E30 + L30 but i am scarred they will sound the same as the modi/magni 3.
Top Bottom