Search results

1. Duraace9sp

Deleted

Not certain there is any interest, and the thread can die if not. However - from my perspective this is finally generating some personal excitement and I thought I’d share.... My system has been off-line several years as my amps died along with the company. The speakers are from old system -...
  2. Duraace9sp

Anthem 1140 or Denon X6700h.

I’m struggling here hoping for some input or advice. I was going to get the 1140 - but holy early release problems? Plus I understand now that 4th quarter this year they will have the hdmi 2.1 upgrade as base model - early adopters will need to deal with the bugs and glitches an Anthem...
  3. Duraace9sp

Setting up - advice and/or thoughts with an existing backbone

I’m still struggling and reaching out for advice on the needed or recommended components. I’m not computer savvy enough for an HTPC and have never streamed audio except pandora in a car vis Bluetooth from a phone. my remnants which are decent include: -11speakers -amplifiers (7x) -3 sub’s - CD...
  4. Duraace9sp

Help make a good decision AV Processor and/or DAC?

I’m pretty much down to the HTP1 (monolith) or the AVM 70 9anthem). I understand no one has the AVM 70 yet but speaking with Anthem it’s getting the new formats with internals basically the same as the AVM 60 /MRX 1140/1120. It’s only the AVM 90 that gets the “better” internals. So for these...
  5. Duraace9sp

Old School Crusty Audio Wanna-Be needs help

For background - I read the words- numbers/data rules. I’m from a previous life with decent 2 & 7.1 systems. Circumstance had me move and downsize; this included selling off the 2 channel stuff but I did retain the 7.1 system. this is where I’m asking for some guidance and/or advice. The last...
Top Bottom