Search results

1. MrSoul4470

RCA VS XLR

It doesn't matter if it is subjective, doesn't make sense or whatever. He started the thread obviously without the intention to troll. Lots of members here are just brainwashed by the ASR doctrine and easily forget how to be nice and respectful.
  2. MrSoul4470

RCA VS XLR

@aaddas: I guess you've just learnt the golden rule: Don't say anything that is even just slightly subjective! Freedom of speech definitely doesn't apply here on ASR.
  3. MrSoul4470

Music You Strongly Dislike (Just For Fun)

I just got some Pink Floyd stuff, because hey it's Pink Floyd and people say it's great. I thought that if I listen to it a couple of times (more) I would finally see the magic in it. But nope, Pink Floyd is still a horribly boring amateurish band to me.
  4. MrSoul4470

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

What I really don't understand is how this forum of enlightened objectivists celebrates a device that has absolutely NO OBJECTIVE value. Must be one of those sheep / shepherd things I guess.
  5. MrSoul4470

Audible difference in players? (Audirvana, JRiver, Roon, MusicBee, etc.)

Since when Foobar can't be used for streaming? I've been using it for many years with the upnp plugin. I've tried many media server softwares. Nothing beats Foobar in how simple yet versatile and flexible it is.
  6. MrSoul4470

Oh, that little boy is still there! And he's totally enjoying the fabulous light show of his Clarity M Stereo as he's writing this. Seriously, 160 bucks for a toy seems expensive compared to about twice that much for a semi-professional real time analyzer.
  7. MrSoul4470

I've said something like that before in another thread, but I'll say it again: That thing is wasted money. Put 350 Euros on the table (or get it used for less) and get a TC Electronics Clarity M and you'll have something serious and not a toy that's basically just a light show and doesn't show...
  8. MrSoul4470

MC-1000: Best Speaker in the World?

I've seen worse for a couple of thousand Euros more. Considering the price this is a great little speaker. And I think Amir shouldn't worry about that 10kHz peak too much. It sure wouldn't keep him awake as he probably can't really hear it. So can't I. Lots of exaggerating in that "review".
  9. MrSoul4470

VMV D2R Stereo DAC Review

That thing is so damn ugly. Truly Chinese design. And what's really absurd is SMSLs strange multi color, multi font, multi textsize display. Just something blinking is missing.
  10. MrSoul4470

Audiophile music player for Windows/Mac and your opinion...

Foobar2000 is clunky compared to MusicBee? Seriously? Foobar is extremely lightweight and easy to set up, very flexible. I've tried MusicBee before and found it very clunky. I could never get it to work as smooth as Foobar. MusicBee never showed my library the way I wanted it on my streaming...
  11. MrSoul4470

KZ ZSX IEM Review

No. They only sound overly bright if you're used to a heavily downward sloped frequency response when you listen with loudspeakers. They remind me very much of good studio monitors in the nearfield <1m. Maybe that's not for everyone. Edit: Zeros sound too dark and muffled to me in comparision.
  12. MrSoul4470

KZ ZSX IEM Review

WE just need meassurements? No YOU need them. I know both Truthear Zero and Zero Red and I actually prefer the KZ as it sounds more exciting and lifely to me. The Truthears sound really boring.
  13. MrSoul4470

New Beatles Song!

You're absolutely right. It's just nothing special, kind-of boring. Not what everyone was hoping for. And I think they could have made more out of that demo recording. Instrumentation seems not complete to me. Like they are still working on it.
  14. MrSoul4470

Beatles - Now and Then

Yes, a bit disappointing. I just kept reducing the volume throughout the song, because it just hurt in my ears. The first time I listened to it, I thought it was complete crap and boring. After listening to it again I started to kind-of like it. Of course it's not another "Yesterday" or...
  15. MrSoul4470

Beatles - Now and Then

I listened to it today and was shocked: Peak to loudness ratio is about 5dB (at least that's what my TC-Electronic Clarity M told me). One of the worst I've ever seen. Then today I read that Jeff Lynne was involved in the production. So that is not really a surprise then. Hyper-Compression is...
  16. MrSoul4470

New Magico TITAN subwoofer

Are we going to have a separate thread now for each of the nonsense products Magico offers? @Pearljam5000: Just send some Magicos to Amir and wait for what he has to say about them.
  17. MrSoul4470

New Magico M7 speakers

I would appreciate that very much.
  18. MrSoul4470

New Magico M7 speakers

Hasn't the time come to finally close this silly thread for good (and never start one like that ever again)? Those speakers are really audiophoolish nonsense. I am kind of a subjectivist, but that Magico stuff is even too much for me. Like I said before, those speakers deserve no attention...
  19. MrSoul4470

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Seriously, the app is pure garbage on Android too. I have no idea how someone can recommend installing it.
  20. MrSoul4470

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

I have not used the button on the device even once. I HATE fingerprints on my audio stuff and I wouldn't have bought the E70V, if there wasn't a remote or a auto-turn-on feature.
Top Bottom