Search results

1. R

My Dad's want better speakers !

thing is, right now they are using the TV speakers for tv, and they are using a apple docking station in the kitchen for most of their listening needs, so anything beyond utter shit, will be a decent improvement. that being said, whit a budget that is more than a few hundred dollars, ( we are...
  2. R

My Dad's want better speakers !

both my parents are retired, and live in a nice house. but their audio is mediocre at most, and they asked me ( that know's nothing ) about audio to help them the only thing i have going for me, is that I, at least, know that I know nothing, so at least, that is something ! so i was hopping if...
  3. R

Amir's TODO thread

i'm awaiting for the Cavalli Tube Hybrid Amp review, being a massdrop product, it would be nice to have a small section on the pairing whit massdrop headphones and also a comparison for other amps in its price bracket and how does it sits between ( tube and solid state ) being a hybrid So from...
  4. R

Tube getter question

Hi I'm new to tube rolling and I was wondering if I could get help while learning something about tube Long story short: I heard tung-sol 5998 is a great time to pair whit 650 and the bottlehead crack, so I finally found one from a private seller whit good reference He is selling a un tested...
  5. R

First Desktop Set-Up, Looking for a DAC,

a big thanks amir, coming from a engineering background, i fully adhere to that statement, and i know alot of peaple probably said it, but thanks alot for all your great work.
  6. R

a big thanks, i think for the small price difference, ( less than 15$ ) i think i'm going to get the topping d30, alot more flexibility for other use than just my computer. that being said, for the same price that i can get the topping d30, i can also get the SMSL SANSKIRT 6th i heard the...
  7. R

hi, i have been a lurker here for a while and the new 20% sale on ebay made me want to post here after hours upon hours of reading on forums I went ahead and bough HD6xx on massdrop i also pretty much decided to buy the bottlehead crak ( it's a shame i missed the last sale ) so i will either...
Top Bottom