Search results

1. P

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

It got pulled down as a result of legal recommendation. Erin will retest and republish the review as mentioned recently. I saw screenshots of the original emails and they have been correctly represented here and elsewhere. You aren't going to see them unless Erin and his legal counsel want...
  2. P

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Seeing I have seen Eric's emails to Erin, this is close to the demands Eric laid out.
  3. P

Speaking specifically of the technical attributes of a tweeter array. Yes it can work. Key case in point are M&K speakers and monitor audios newest flagship speaker. With m&K it can control the vertical dispersion. With monitor audio it essentially coupled as a mid-range coaxial design.
  4. P

That was me. I left the group so I assume that's why I'm shown like that. I want nothing to do with Tekton moving forward.
  5. P

I can confirm that this is true, I'm a Patron of Erin's and saw screenshots of the email that Eric sent him.
  6. P

That's a nice way of saying it
  7. P

Here here! I'm at the same place too. My money will never go towards anything with the Tekton name on it nor anything Eric has touched. And I will tell everyone I can the same.
  8. P

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Good to hear. This certainly shouldn't be an argument if people say grounded. FYI what I haven't heard anyone say is the crossover will have to be redesigned if you add a woofer regardless of configuration.
  9. P

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Why the LOL man? You made a blanket statement regarding PRs and sound quality. I was pushing back on your assertion.
  10. P

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

I don't believe your assertion about passive radiators (PR) having lower sound quality vs a ported speaker is based in fact. Both designs when well executed will have amazing quality, the PR box can just be smaller.
  11. P

SEAS KingRo4y MK3 Kit

Nice! Is it your design to make it an MTM?
  12. P

Comparison of Dirac Live Bass Control (DLBC) and Dirac ART for all known AVRs/Processors

DLBC will optimize the sub much better, but primarily multiple subs.
  13. P

JBL HDI-1600 Speaker Review

I don't know of anyone who's measured the ATC scm11 or reviewed both of these. Do you? Paul
  14. P

JBL D2430K Measurements

What is the large woofer that you are using? Where did you purchase the JBL parts? They are hard to come by these days.
  15. P

Arendal 1723 Speaker Review

You are making assertions with no data to support. It's ok to express feelings but not as facts as you assert. This is Audio Science Review after all.
  16. P

That's fine to not like but not perhaps not ask 'why' when design advantages are well documented. All designs have pro/cons.
  17. P

I've owned the HSU CCB-8 and currently own the Arendal 1723 THX. Note even in the same class. Only thing the CCB-8 might win in is imaging due to its coax design. I can't believe how many people seem to put down the Arendal's here. I estimate that you'd need to pay near 8 times as much to...
  18. P

Rotel RKB-8100 8 Channel Amplifier

Looks interesting, how do you know these are Hyped based?
Top Bottom