Search results

1. J

Favorite tracks to appreciate your speakers

Not a big later Michael Jackson fan, but really like the old Mo Town stuff, but Beat It is pretty sonically good.
  2. J

Lots of Queen sound great loud.
  3. J

I'm trying to get 30 posts in 30 days so i can sell some equipment. JBL's and Thorens.
  4. J

Burning down the house is great. Saw the talking heads movie a long time ago when it first came out at a big screen theater with great audio.
  5. J

My grandson turned me onto Daft Punk.
  6. J

Certainly, different music types. But in general, I like a lot of different music types.
  7. J

A pretty good cover of it.
  8. J

Another fav is In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida But an old album
  9. J

Low power DIY amp kit

Thanks for info. Never measured mine but good to see measurements. It sounded good to me, but i have old ears.
  10. J

Always liked Frankenstein by Edgar Winter. Lots of super highs and very deep bass.
  11. J

Low power DIY amp kit

I build a LM 3886 amp from a web site called Circuit basics by Scott Cambell. He had circuit board layouts and a build tutorial. Did not do measurements but i think it sounds pretty good into my vintage JBL's.
  12. J

Thorens TD 125 MKII for sale

I have a nice Thorens TD 125 MKII turntable with a Shure SME 3009 Improved tonearm for sale. Great working condition. Cover is a bit of a mess but works (never a fan of the torsion bar arrangement). I have owned it since about 1974.
  13. J

JBL Alpha 1 (C70) speakers for sale

I have a pair of JBL Alpha 1 speakers for sale. In nice condition. I have owned them for 46 years. Anyone interested. hard to put a value on them since they are pretty rare. would be best for pick up since they are large and heavy. Thanks Doug
  14. J

F/S:MASSDROP X SENNHEISER HD 6XX HEADPHONES NEW IN BOX

I am in southwest Indiana. And they are unused?
  15. J

F/S:MASSDROP X SENNHEISER HD 6XX HEADPHONES NEW IN BOX

Do you still have the Drop SENNHEISER HD 6XX HEADPHONES for sale
  16. J

REW Loopback Help Needed

Steph I want to thank you for your help. I am not sure I understand your cable suggestion. On the Foscusrite the output is only by unbalanced 1/4 jacks and the input as shown in the manual can be had using unbalanced 1/4 jacks. See pics. Does it make any difference to use an unbalanced jack...
  17. J

REW Loopback Help Needed

First post here so please be gentle. I just purchased a Focusrite 212 Gen 3 and I thought the first thing I should do is to measure the distortion and noise of the device using REW. My goal after that is to measure the same in a couple of amps, one homebuilt. First off I am using a store...
Top Bottom