Search results

1. F

Solution: Airplay asking for "On screen passcode" for devices that don't have a screen

I’m seeing this issue pop up all over the internet so it must be due to some change in the recently launched iOS 16. Even for devices that were working perfectly before, suddenly when Airplaying to a device like the NAD BluOS equipped amplifiers or other devices with Airplay capabilities, the...
  2. F

NAD C3050 LE Measurements

I’ve preordered the NAD C3050 LE. I’ll admit I’ve pre-ordered it based solely on the combination of retro looks, BluOS connectivity, HypeX UcD and Dirac. However, I still care about measurements and would appreciate people sharing any that they come across online. The first set comes from a...
  3. F

Could Harman be any worse at selling Revel speakers?

After searching for about two years, I finally was able to acquire a pair of Revel F35 speakers here in Hong Kong. Based on my experience, I wonder if Harman actually cares about selling speakers to home users? Perhaps the big money is made elsewhere in car audio or TV sound bars and bluetooth...
  4. F

Dirac Live 3.1.1 bugs?

Hi there, I updated Dirac Live to the latest 3.1.1 version on my Mac last night. There appears to be two bugs which I wanted to see if others are experiencing: 1. The bright high contrast colour scheme makes the text in the filter generation page where you can check/uncheck items to see on the...
Top Bottom