Search results

1. Hoteliilness

Dac / Amp Combo RCA In

Does anyone know of combo unit that has RCA in? Only one i can see is Fiio K5. If i want to add a tone control like Subjective / Loki the options look slim. I should be able to add an external tone control to a dac / amp combo with rca in correct?
  2. Hoteliilness

Fiio DAP's

Just bought Schiit modi, trying to connect Fiio M7 and M9 via usb. I am using usb OTG cord (micro to C) which lables C as host. I get nothing. I plug M9/M7 to Topping NX4 DSD using Fiio CL-06 cord and everything works as should. Confused, Fiio website says these daps may only work with this...
  3. Hoteliilness

Xduoo XD-05 OTG cable

I have xduoo XD-05 the one that has OTG input. I would like to use a DAP that has usb-c out to feed to xduoo. The supplied cord is usb 2.0, can i use a usb-c OTG 3.0 ? and will it work ? the supplied OTG cord has 2.0 type A male end. I'm wondering if i buy a OTG to usb-c 3.0 short cord will it...
  4. Hoteliilness

I'm done selling on eBay

I buy/sell new and used amps/dacs/daps/headphones. Untill today i used eBay. As seller they want too much info that i am willing to provide SSN and bank #'s. They no longer process payments to sellers through PayPal. This is not my lively hood and i'm not playing by their rules. So my question...
  5. Hoteliilness

SPIDF help

I have ibasso DX80. It has spdif out with supplied cable. What is the best way to connect to Fiio K5 Pro to use the K5 dac and headphone amp. Ibasso will only be used as source. Also trying to understand this whole spdif thing. The supplied cable has a 3.5mm that goes to player and other end is...
Top Bottom