Search results

1. P

Power Cords and Sound

While I have always used different interconnects to tweak sound a bit, I've always been a skeptic on power cords affecting sound. That said I recently purchased Transparent Hardwired 3 Conductor power cords to replace the stock cords on my system. Honestly, I purchased these entry level cords...
  2. P

Headphones Storage and Magnets

Is it harmful to store two pairs of headphones together...say on a double stand, side by side? Will this affect the magnets or other internal components over time?
  3. P

Different Transports with Same DAC

Okay, so in theory, all CD transports just read info and spit it out. For now, forget servos, power supply and jitter etc. I play a CD thru the same DAC with the same cable using two different "transports" and they sound different. One is a 30 year old Cal Audio Delta transport, and the other...
  4. P

Converting m4a to wav

Hi All, Happy to find this group, this is my first post. I have some questions about my TASCAM CDR250N, and transferring music to it's SD cards. Where I have an actual CD, I'm using the rip function to convert to wav files. I assume this creates a 44.1/16 wav file. Is there any way to change...
Top Bottom