Search results

1. M

Onkyo TX-NR1009 died, replacement suggestions?

Even with the "new" TI chip on the HDMI board, it died after 13 years I want to keep replacement around 1k, a refurbished Denon X3700H for example. I don't think I can get an amp (7ch) and processor for even double that? I'd like Dirac, otherwise nothing special. Any recommendations...
  2. M

REW First Timer

Here's my super scientific, super accurate, first run of REW. I know not what I do. I setup on my mac, hdmi to a Yamaha RX-V377 connected to my JBL S38's. One of which has no mid range at the moment, the right one. These readings are not for exact measurements, so much as comparisons between...
  3. M

JBL Studio S38

One of my 4" midranges had it's magnet fall off many years ago. I straightened the voice coil and epoxied it back together. Well something happened and it's buzzing now. I would like to replace with something comparable but don't have the knowledge to match this driver. I don't know the Thiele...
  4. M

Quality of Pioneer X-Z9 System

I have an old X-Z9 with the S-Z9 speakers and XC-Z9 receiver. I bought it on clearance at $300 from Newegg eons ago. I'm curious of others opinions on this system. Since the speakers are really KEF, I'm curious if anyone knows what they compare to in the KEF lineup. I'm sure the amp/dac is...
Top Bottom