Search results

1. C

Elac Vela or Solano measurements

Hi All, has anyone seen measurements on these two standmount speakers? I would like to get an idea how they may stack up to my Kef R3 before I try them out. Also, if anyone has listened to the Vela or Solano, would love to get your take on these and what you thought of them. Thanks
  2. C

Monitor Audio Silver 500 7g

Nice measurements today from Soundstage hifi…someone get Amir the 100 7g https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2685:nrc-measurements-monitor-audio-silver-500-7g-loudspeakers&catid=77:loudspeaker-measurements&Itemid=153
  3. C

Watts per channel

Is there an actual difference in sound if I used X company’s amplifiers but one was 250w into 8 vs the other that’s 50w into 8? I see this often in product lines where there will be an amp with twice as many watts per channel than a lower spec’d amp in the their range, but does that really...
  4. C

Trying to understand this

Hi All, New to the forum and have read some of the DAC threads, but trying to get a grasp on DAC measurements. My understanding is all DACs sound the same. However is it true that DACs which are in the top tier are simply measuring better and therefore are the most transparent DACs? The THD is...
Top Bottom