Search results

1. Shanghai Wally

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Protected by Ganesh
  2. Shanghai Wally

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

little india in the house
  3. Shanghai Wally

Victor JM-S7

Good for the next generation of Victor JM-S7 owners have the original Schematics attached too This Amps are very good if in good condition paired with adequate speakers and with or without preamp Cheers JM-S7 schematic hide inside
  4. Shanghai Wally

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

very good Thai Koh Phangan ️ here
  5. Shanghai Wally

Victor JM-S7

are there other V-Fet owner around?
  6. Shanghai Wally

Victor JM-S7

Victor JM-s7 excellent V-Fet amp from the mid seventies last century still in full operation good to have some spare original NEC Transistors in case of
  7. Shanghai Wally

Prost when in Hamburg the local Beer is my No.1
  8. Shanghai Wally

Prost my favoured Draft beer when travelling in Asia
  9. Shanghai Wally

Vintage amplifiers that could challenge or approach current state of the art amplifiers

Victor M-7070 in BTL this pair of Amp's is bulletproof covered in timeless design Sounds very good too with adequate Ls Never serviced and would be interesting test them the way Amir test the Yamaha A-1 which brought me actually to this cool ASC website Cheers from Hamburg stay safe Inside:cool:
  10. Shanghai Wally

Vintage amplifiers that could challenge or approach current state of the art amplifiers

Aloha all agree 100percent with your words how about the B-3 they doin a gorgeous job in BTL modus all I can say The JBLs and my Ears like it alot just right no need more for the moment Cheers and stay safe
Top Bottom