Search results

1. nobodynoz

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

The view from my bedroom... the church was built from 1401 during 6 years... I'll take images from inside...
  2. nobodynoz

The new black BUGATTI CHIRON : could run at 400km/hour from 0 to 400km /hour in 40 seconds BUGATTI is made in France since 1910 The new Bugatti Mistral :
  3. nobodynoz

height : 310 meters. I went up to the top with an elevator. The name of this man is Gustave EiFFEL (1832 -1923 - 91 years old) he has designed the plans for the "EiFFEL Tower" in Paris...
  4. nobodynoz

Post a picture, a photograph, a drawing, a screenshot, ...no words.

This man designed the plans for the Eiffel Tower in Paris, his name Gustave Eiffel... a Frenchman.
  5. nobodynoz

BUGATTI Chiron sport versus a war plane
  6. nobodynoz

some are used by the French police. I don't know how many they have. This is the only way to stop a car running at 180km/hour.
  7. nobodynoz

Cuves à vin / Wine vats, most of them are full... I've taken the image... iPhone 6s
  8. nobodynoz

A French war fregate in a tempest
  9. nobodynoz

it's a lake 20 mn from where I live... on the left the Mediterranean Sea... behind the mountains it's Spain. I've taken the picture. iPhone 6s.
  10. nobodynoz

Image of "St Guilem le Désert", an old village in France...
  11. nobodynoz

image not mine...
  12. nobodynoz

The Bugatti Chiron is a car made in France that can run at 400km/hour. Some of them are used by the Police, others are bought by rich people... From 0 to 100km/hour : 1,4 second
  13. nobodynoz

I was walking in a street in Switzerland when I saw these people... The man is the father of the bride... I followed them to the church. Year : 2013 with my iPhone 6s
  14. nobodynoz

my wife told me that you're right...
  15. nobodynoz

Old village in France, it is probably 800 years old. The tree is called : "platane" in French. The origin of "platane" is in China and you can see them in the South of France... France is the most visited country in the world by far because today you can visit many villages that are the way...
  16. nobodynoz

TINNITUS in French ACOUPHENES
  17. nobodynoz

Hello AMIR je n'imaginais pas que tu habitais en Bretagne... Je vais en Bretagne deux fois l'an. Hello AMIR, I didn't imagine that you lived in Brittany... France
  18. nobodynoz

St MALO, France...
  19. nobodynoz

Post a picture, a photograph, a drawing, a screenshot, ...no words.

Just coming back from Bilbao a beautiful town located in Spain by the Mediterranean Sea. I post again a video from Corse - Corsica in English - a French Island...
Top Bottom