Search results

1. F

Sabaj A20d 2022 Version Owners Feedback

No - works fine for an hour or so then I get a few dropouts.
  2. F

Sabaj A20d 2022 Version Owners Feedback

Anyone using the A20d with volumio to stream Tidal? I am having dropout issues even though the same volumio instance streams 96khz from Qobuz just fine with previous dac. Note: remote is barely usable from 10ft not sure why no one has mentioned before. Only works when your aim is very precise.
  3. F

Show us your Raspberry PIs, Intel NUCs and other mini PCs!

ASUS Tinkerboard running Volumio connected to Soncoz SGD1. The case was from c4labs with small power button I added.
  4. F

Gustard X18 Review (Stereo DAC)

@amirm I am very curious about the x18's volume control, would it have any significant benefit when using as a preamp over other dacs? Should there be a measurement at -50db (or equivalent voltage) for the dacs with volume control?
  5. F

High-resolution Speaker Frequency Response & Distortion Measurements and Why We Need Them (video)

Thank you for this information. Beyond the research paper mentioned if I wanted to learn more are there books you would recommend to fill in general knowledge on sound reproduction, audio processing etc? (got the math and general physics background if a bit rusty)
  6. F

Any Volumio users out there?

Maybe I was using a Music Fidelity DAC V90, limits of Pi pre 4 mentioned here https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/usb/README.md
  7. F

With 96khz 24bit my Pi all would occasionally introduce a very small pop sometimes minutes apart. It drove me nuts. I kept trying different boards till I got to Tinker Board. The limitations of Pi 3 USB are documented. I was surprised Pi 4 was still an issue.
  8. F

I am very late to this thread but I really enjoy Volumio. I have run it on Pi 3, 3b, 4 and Tinker Board. If you aren't doing hi-res all of them work fine BUT if you want to play hi-res audio through USB go with Tinker Board S - sound is great. That is what they use for their Volumio Primo. All...
Top Bottom