Search results

1. A

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

I think it was in this thread, a few pages back.
  2. A

Fosi v3 Mono - User Impressions | Owner's Thread

People all over the forums and also Dynaudio customer support themselves recommend high current amplifiers (in contrast to high power) for their speakers. I just heard, the chip may be current limited in such a way, that 10A won't help me, but I will see None, so far. "The British Audiophile"...
  3. A

I have heard, the chip would be current limited at some value below 10A. Does that mean, that the 10A PSU is a waste of money, because the current can't get through anyway?
  4. A

Fosi v3 Mono - User Impressions | Owner's Thread

Ah, such a post makes me hungry. Can't wait to receive my two monos with the two 10A supplies. Will report back, that's for sure ! Still need to find a PreAmp because my old one has too little output voltage. I feel tube pres should be the best for Class-D. Ideally in class-A.
  5. A

Good @Fosi Audio! Nice they want to investigate! Erin should have contacted them before making his video. Would also have been more interesting content,then.
  6. A

What's the price for these two supplies? I wonder whether two of the Siyima GaN 10A PSUs would be that much more expensive.
  7. A

@Fosi Audio Could you tell us, which fuses the 10A power supply uses? And how the 10A are specified? Thanks.
  8. A

No. Currently they are on a rack between the speakers. No TV here.
  9. A

All the negatives he lists, besides the high input voltage, are no negatives for me (I ordered two of the 10A PSUs). And the enthusiasm in his voice makes me believe I've done a very good deal. :cool:
  10. A

Because not everybody has been born after the 1990's and may have devices, they use? For me, that would be my Nakamichi tape deck, my Rotel phono player, my SACD player, which I may or may not want to connect to the external DAC, the external DAC. And who knows what the future holds? A proper...
  11. A

Bricks List: 36V & 48V Power Supplies (for Fosi, Aiyima etc.)

Not quite what you are asking for, but I payed approx. 299€ for 2x V3 monos and 2x 48V/10A supplies. That offer had a 25% off. Excluding shipping. This means, without 25%, the price would be 400€.
  12. A

Right. A proper setup always has a preamplifier. Everything else is a hack to save money.
  13. A

Better put that into a spoiler ;-)
  14. A

What's a Balance Preamplifier Should Be Like?

Two analog inputs is not enough! Into one goes my DAC. Into the other one my phono pre. And I'm full for any future upgrades? Not good. And for those of us, who also have a tape deck from the past or a reel tape, a tape loop would be nice. So, four analog in, Minimum, two of them XLR. I also...
  15. A

My SONY cassiever in the eighties would let you set the backlight from green to orange to white to match the cockpit lighting of your car. ;-)
  16. A

I have never heard any differences in this guy's comparison, except today, even if it was just a tiny bit. I preferred candidate B.
  17. A

All I have heard so far. It's their live events as well as their edited comparisons.
  18. A

Via. YouTube? Probably not. Alpha Audio, however, also on YouTube, are having very good recordings, and I can hear the differences in amplifiers via wireless earbuds for 30€, using my Nvidia ShieldTV as Bluetooth source. But this kind of demos will always be limited.
Top Bottom