Search results

1. Thalis

Recording from Youtube

Not sure if this question has been asked before. I am planning to record music from Youtube... especially obscure music that I cannot find in Spotify or Tidal. Will be using Audacity set to record from the Fiio E10k Loopback. The Windows output is set to 100% and 24/44.1 and will be turning off...
  2. Thalis

Measurements of the Fiio E10k Line Out

I got a new MM that can measure low VAC and frequencies so I was very eager to take it on a test run and measure the Line Out of the Fiio E10k. As expected Low or High gain had no effect on the output. But here's where it was a little weird for me. At various frequencies, I get different...
  3. Thalis

47 headphones amp output impedence

Ok stupid question and I hope someone is familiar with this kit........... As per the title... is this put-it-together-yourself amp's OI 47 ohms? Looking at the circuit design I see 47R and 220uF caps at the output stage. I hope the pic of the schematics is clear enough
  4. Thalis

Need help with LED spec

I am assembling a 47 headphones amp and have sourced better capacitors for it but I also want to change the included blue LED to amber. I am not sure what to get so I hope to get some help here. What voltage and current should I look for in an LED? Specs say the amp can be powered from 12V to...
  5. Thalis

Koss KPH30i - First time dabbling with Equaliser APO

I love this pair of 'phones as its so light, comfy and does not make my ears boil due to the weather here. Its my ultimate put them on and forget 'phones. But I can't listen to them for long due to too much bass and so warm sounding... so much so that when I put on my K240 Mk2 my ears had to...
  6. Thalis

What are you folks listening to right now?

Love this one from TPCBB... only album listed in Tidal.
  7. Thalis

Hello from Malaysia

Hi... I am a long time lurker in ASR and decided to register. Not an audiophile in the strictest sense but I enjoy music and I do pay attention to source, DACs, amplification etc etc. I am more of a headphones user these days as my tiny apartment is just not suitable for a full system and my...
Top Bottom