Search results

1. M

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I just unloaded that module. So far so good :) Thanks @danadam
  2. M

Btw. this noise is not gone. It still happens, but very rarely. Since I re-flashed it on 01.09 it happened maybe once a day. On all occasions, the noise appeared at the beginning of playback (usually around 5th second of playback) and after a prolonged period of silence (5+ minutes). I think...
  3. M

I flashed under Windows 10. I have no idea how to do it under *Nix
  4. M

After I posted my last answer, I've reflashed my ADI-2 with v34 firmware and it seems that this noise is gone :)
  5. M

ADI-2 is connected to my laptop via USB. I'm running: Fedora 32 kernel 5.8.4 mpd 0.21.25 https://www.musicpd.org/ deadbeef 1.8.4 https://deadbeef.sourceforge.io/ pulseaudio 13.99.1-rebootstrapped ALSA 1.2.3 Most of these settings below come from following tutorials...
  6. M

Has anyone who owns RME ADI-2 DAC v2 experienced an intermittent short (275ms) noise at the beginning of playback? In my case it usually happens when no audio was played for a while (few seconds or more) or when input sampling rate changes. I made an example recording with my phone...
  7. M

Configuration recommendations for RME ADI-2 FS DAC v2, Geshelli Labs Erish, Sennheiser HD 660 S

hahahaha I like that lil trap that you set for me @AnalogSteph :cool: I played a 23 Hz tone with: PEQ on Auto Ref Level on low-power mode on I managed to get to -15 dBr. It got simply too loud and uncomfortable. Moreover whenever ADI-2 was changing the reference level, the "switch" was...
  8. M

Configuration recommendations for RME ADI-2 FS DAC v2, Geshelli Labs Erish, Sennheiser HD 660 S

@dfuller I agree that the built-in headamp is very good. I got Erish just to have a balanced output. To my mind, Erish in some (mostly acoustic) tracks has a bit better channel separation and that's about it. My question here, was more about the recommended "Line Out" volume settings on ADI.
  9. M

Hi, I'd like to configure my DAC/AMP and music software to the best possible settings. Ideally I'd like to find a "configure-it-once-and-forget" solution, so I can simply enjoy music rather than fiddle with settings every 5 minutes :) And I was wondering if anyone would be interested in...
Top Bottom