Search results

1. thegeton

A Call For Humor!

2. thegeton

A Call For Humor!

3. thegeton

KEF R3 Meta - My Experience

Ah, your Denon isn't providing balanced output, it's line level. You may have a gain mismatch. I know that a lot of other users here have line level preamps in front of their Buckeyes without issues. Still sounds like it might be a gain problem. As to the full range perception, there are going...
  4. thegeton

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

W.T.A.F. does all this word salad mean? I think one of the younger but highly resourceful members of a random household found a parental laptop unlocked, entered some clever prompts into ChatGPT, and then posted the results here.
  5. thegeton

KEF R3 Meta - My Experience

I'm not having any of the issues you describe. Unless you are playing at/above reference level (...and even then...), it is highly unlikely that your Buckeye is root cause. My uneducated guess is that you may be experiencing either or both of these issues: (1) You may be driving your R3Ms...
  6. thegeton

I can hardly type I'm laughing so hard. Is this phrase open source? May I use this in future reviews of grossly multi-driver speakers? :p
  7. thegeton

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

HAH HA Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa..... :D
  8. thegeton

Especially the one on the lower front of the designer's head. :cool:
  9. thegeton

A Call For Humor!

10. thegeton

A Call For Humor!

11. thegeton

A Call For Humor!

12. thegeton

A Call For Humor!

13. thegeton

Yep, I've been officially blocked by Tekton Design. This is a proud moment! I can't wait to tell my family and friends! :cool:
  14. thegeton

I just clicked on the Tekton Design Facebook link from their website, the entire Tekton Design Facebook page is gone...
  15. thegeton

Speaking of slanderous insults, found this on the TD website under a Mini Lore Special:
  16. thegeton

Was just perusing the 12-15 video titles available on the Tekton Design YouTube channel. Based on the time between said videos it will probably take him about 6 months to create the video alone. Adding the time to buy the measurement gear, learn to use it, create a Golden Sample Mini Lore, and...
  17. thegeton

Good point. Back when I worked in high tech, for an 'at that time' reputable company, we used objective testing combined with statistical methods to select review candidates. It would have been highly unethical to create them. That said, it wasn't out of the ordinary for our competitors to do...
Top Bottom