Search results

1. L

Equalizer issues - Sound is louder when no bass in music

Thanks @zermak . I'll look into removing the Peace interface in the future, at the moment it's working well, and I did end up finding the high shelf filter in the little buttons below the eq values/sliders. The Auto EQ and Harman curves seem a bit more technical, so will leave that for some time...
  2. L

Hi all, Thanks to everyone for your help and input. I think it's fixed! Just did a bunch of testing, and it seems like the issue was fixed by decreasing the mixer sliders in Xonar Audio Centre to 75%. Thanks Zermak. I've checked the speaker properties, and I don't have any enhancements...
  3. L

I've tried Equalizer APO, same thing happens. I've also tried changing players to Music Bee and Foobar. Still the same. I have the EQ sliders all at 0, then up around 5, 3, 2, for the lowest frequencies. As you can probably tell, I'm not really sure how all this works, but using the headphone...
  4. L

Thanks Wayne. What would that mean? Is there anything I can do to test or correct it? Is it possible that it's the amp that's the issue? It's new and I bought it in preparation for upgrading my PC which won't have a PCI slot for the Xonar Essence ST. So I'll also be getting a DAC later on. I'm...
  5. L

Hi all, I'm using the Asus Xonar Audio Centre equalizer to add a bit more low end to my music. With the lower frequencies increased, it sounds like the sound is just muffled with the highs decreased, rather than lows increased. So I have the low frequencies turned up as well as the highs a bit...
Top Bottom