Search results

1. A

Sean Connery RIP

rip Connery of Sean
  2. A

Recommendation for MOST DETAILED, ANALYTICAL, X-RAY - 3D HOLOGRAPHIC DAC available?

Only trust my eyes not ears. If audioquest cables are in my system i knoe they good
  3. A

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Receiver shouldnt make a different bass wise unless you have bass setting boosted. Maybe your old speakers didnt have any bass compared to the elac?
  4. A

Loxjie A30 Digital Power Amplifier

Maybe because the ad18 was insanely underpowered?
  5. A

Plant of Asahi Kasei Microsystems on fire.

Yeah its true i cant find it on amazon anymore
  6. A

Adam T8V Studio Monitor Review

The 308 is always priced at $199, I always find them on sale for that price. That is a whole $100 cheaper on the Adam's. Tempting indeed
  7. A

hedd 05 the best 5 zoll monitor because have lowest bass frequency of all 5 zoll i know ?

I doubt it extends down that low. Manufacturer always fudge with frequency extension to make the speakers seem to have more bass than it probably has.
  8. A

I hope the DSP its using is not compressing the sound in some of the active speakers i have had. Is there away to turn off the active dsp?
  9. A

Hi Amir thanks for the review and respond, looking forward to reviews of jbl speakers either active or passive. Do you have comments about their build quality? Amazon listed them at 11 lbs each and thats considerably a lot lighter than the infinity r162 at 18 lbs each even with a larger woofer...
  10. A

What is the BEST amp below $200? and $150

Sorry but where do i order aiyama products along with updated caps and op amps? Is there a website
  11. A

Who measured them?
  12. A

I bought it when Amazon US got them and 2 days shipping about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully samething for the UK
  13. A

Setting a budget for speakers

Since you dont work anyway why not sell your 8k car to purchase the 8k monitors? Seems like a good idea to me
  14. A

AudioQuest Wind High-end Cable Review

Well now we have it on record that Amir from ASR confirms that AudioQuest cables provide more air. This proves the superiority of audioquest cables, speakers or headphones without air most absolutely should add this cable to their rig. please ignore the window part
Top Bottom