Search results

1. A

Directiva r1.2 design and build

Having learned a ton from reading and re-reading the Directiva threads, and having my own slightly different goals, I'm posting here on my design/modification and (I hope) build process. Per the usual give-and-take, I hope this will be useful to some folks, and of course I'll be grateful for...
  2. A

DIY bookshelf suggestion

I'm looking for suggestions on a DIY build with the following specs/constraints... Passive Suitable for a 10'x15' room with speakers on a long (15') wall Bass needs to be managed in deference to the apartment neighbors. Due to space constraints and a (pending) small child, placement needs to...
  3. A

Center and subwoofer to go with Affordable Accuracy monitors

I have a pair of Pioneer SP-BR22-LR’s on order from Pioneer‘a ebay outlet ($85 right now) and plan to do the mods per Dennis Murphy’s design. Can anyone recommend an appropriate center channel and subwoofer? Re the center... This page at AVS Forum has some infor on Dennis’s mods to the Pioneer...
  4. A

2.1 --> 3.1 --> ??? recommendations

I'm looking to upgrade from my current 2.1 setup and focusing mostly on speaker choices. I currently have a pair of stock BR-1's and a cheap Bose subwoofer. Next steps are center channel, proper subwoofer, and possible upgrade of the front L/R. I may quickly add satellites to get to a basic...
Top Bottom